The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Hi question about the qualify part,

what dose it do and how dose it work?
do i have to add names or will each user that qualifys get put there.

also ive found that the !help and all the functions dont work, the server we are using is on xp 32bit and im on vista 64bit, dose that matter?

thanks for any help.
Gai Luron will answer you better than me probably (most technical) but to use qualify part (to have another one special classement) u do build A "registred" list on *.flt file.
Qualify part can filter registred pilots on middle off all visitors.
Its possible to have 2 ranks :
-1 to all visitors (using !top, !near , stats)
-1 to prequalify leagers registred list only (!topqual, !nearqual, !statsqual are enable) when qualify session during many days.

This function is interresting if you want let your host open at all (public mode) during your prequalify league sessions (eg prequalify session= 1 week 24/24 before each race or to have specific classement to your team members only).

look this leagues'site using this principle :
http://plfs.loconstant.com/gcomp/
or visit their server "PLFS League serveur" to watch how working.

Hmm, when i start LFSLapper:

Is the a command line in lfs, like /restart lapper, we can type in LFS to restart lapper?
btw, why command "ShowPlayerControl = true" doesn't work?
Quote from nesrulz :btw, why command "ShowPlayerControl = true" doesn't work?

yep not working here either
Hi

I am editing the script for a league and I edit the LFSLapper project in src directory, but the changes doesn't work, can help me, please?

Greetings
Quote from revolucio :Hi

I am editing the script for a league and I edit the LFSLapper project in src directory, but the changes doesn't work, can help me, please?

Greetings

you need to compile the project, after doing changes
Its posible to enable/disable LFSLapper by a command?

For Example: !enable
i think no Revo...where you would write this command ? on lapper cfg ? How LFS can read this cfg before lapper is enable ?
Maybe by external script
if you use only LFSLapper try

stop: /insim=0
run: /exec path\lfslapper.exe lfslapper.cfg
Quote from A.Fedorov :if you use only LFSLapper try

stop: /insim=0

Thank you
is your path good ?
-
(revolucio) DELETED by revolucio
Quote from A.Fedorov :if you use only LFSLapper try

I think. This command ignites in program in the computer where the command has been executed, thus it does not serve to me
Certainly. You need use some program. Like "cmdLFS" (not for InSim v4) or other who send command to server.
Quote from nesrulz :

This has happend to me too: Then Lapper doesn't execute any command provided in the cfg file.
House FRH is happy to announce to you the birth of his small last:
LFS Lapper 5.0

Our great programmer Gai Luron (only has us ) once more impresses us with this lapper new generation which was completely reorganized in-depth and now exploits the possibilities offered by Insim 4.
It is in test until A Saturday evening on server FRH TEST LAPPER 5.0 and will not be put has provision of all that Saturday has midnight...useless to claim it front !
You all are invited has to come to test it on the server in order to detect the last bugs which stay. Thank you for us to make share of it if you detect some.
Here inovations (all the old functions were preserved):
- automatic Posting of information of times of stops, fuel etc... at the time of the stops to the pits.
- Possibility of choice of the type of messages has to post by order shft+i (serveur/session/WR).
Added functions:
!hand posts the handicap by pilot inflicted by the admin of the server.
!laps posts the total number of produced revolutions as well as the number of revolutions of the session in progress.
!pit posts the office plurality of stops to the pits.
LFS Lapper 5.0 rulz!
Quote from gwendoline :LFS Lapper 5.0

Been and had a test, looks good but i do hope you can switch the messages so they are only shown to the driver rather than everyone, as on a 32 car server there will be far to much text.

Any chance of a copy to try on a busy 47 slot ConeDodgers Server, please

Regards and well done
Yes you can display only messages you want.
During tests session i'll use all messages and all functions enables to watch hidden bugs before release.
Sorry Birder u do wait saturday evening like others, we will not give version not verified and with bugs inside.
Quote from gwendoline :Yes you can display only messages you want.
During tests session i'll use all messages and all functions enables to watch hidden bugs before release.
Sorry Birder u do wait saturday evening like others, we will not give version not verified and with bugs inside.

But Saturday is so far away, cant wait

Regards, great news
i just will explain you something:
Gai Luron made the exe file but he hate (and dont have enough time) to made tests and setting the cfg standart file...this is my job inside our couple
Some adds are purposed to use lapper in race mode and some to use in long qualify session during lot of days. Never all messages do be used in normal use.
Some functions are added too to can manage long endurance races like 24H races (this soft is able to remember laps done in case of deconnexions (!laps)).
Stability seem fine on S2 mode, no lags detected with 23 pilotes in race and full messages displayed and any big bugs.
Today we'll test Lapper in the demo mode. Sorry the host in S2 do close to this.
Maybe we release it tomorrow earlier (begining of the afternoon).

[Edit] We watching why showPlayercontrols will not work
gwendoline lapper5 is the best i test it totay on your server. I'm waiting for this ver. Now i use L4.0 on my demo server www.warbirds.pl 4LFS and i cant wait for new settings.
Thx Szymik but the real buider is not me...he's Gai Luron...i'll transfert your grettings to him

We will purpose in the pack 5 preconfigured cfg file possible depending style of your server :
-LFSlapperqual.cfg => to hosts purposing long qualify sessions during many days.
-LFSlapperrace.cfg => to hosts purposing usualy races only.
-LFSlapperdrift.cfg => to hosts for drifters.
-LFSlapperdemo.cfg => to demo grip hosts.
-LFSlapperdemodrift.cfg => to drift demo hosts.
You just do rename the one you wich on LFSlapper.cfg depending your host style, and adapt it to your feel.
We working hard to attempt to release it this afternoon dear fans
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG