The online racing simulator
Is S2 still worth buying?
(36 posts, started )
Ask DieKolkrabe to buy you one, but it will disappear in a month or two.

Only kidding.

You will find your self S2 licensed sooner or later friend.
Quote from Koocka :Thanks for the answers guys!

I think now i will HAVE TO buy S2... now i only have to figure out how 'cause no credit card is present around here ^^ anyway, see you soon on the track

Head over to the Hungarian LFS Forum and ask around there. I know a person who (used to?) do these kind of favours
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Frozen Pizzas > all! So your similie is flawed, becuase I prefer frozen pizza to any food, but S2 is waaay better than Demo.

So when you make home made pizza, you put it in your freezer first, wait until the next day and then eat it?
Quote from Koocka :Nowadays i end up with useless accounts, because if i don't buy a game when it's released, the community disappears in a year or two, and all i get is 4 people playing on 2 servers, and that's all.

I don't want to have another nice (payed) acc. that worth nothing.

No offence but if you don't want to end up with useless accounts don't wait sooooooooo long to buy a game that you want/are interested in then and if you do wait so long you can't really moan about it.

I'm also not really about persuading people to buy either, if you still have to ask about buying the game or not after so long then I say don't buy it.
Quote from GruntOfAction :I seriously thought it was worth buying untill I realised how most of the people act on S2. %80 are in diffrent countries and don't even speak english and the one's that do are either cocky little 12 year olds or they can't even speak english!

Funnily guys who dislike youngest group playing are not many years older themself. You could try forza 2 to see if there is more mature online community
Quote from Mauni :Funnily guys who dislike youngest group playing are not many years older themself. You could try forza 2 to see if there is more mature online community

That's if it doesn't kill your 360 first.
I'd buy an S2 license if I were you. You'll have more cars and tracks to enjoy and it's a different community.

Initially, when you look for online races, you'd probably wonder why not many more races online. Well, most S2 racers belong to teams and race in sponsored league races. Many teams have their own servers and practice in private. Some teams have "team nights" where they race against each other.

All that said, at first sight it may look like there is little or no support for online racing, but if you visit the leagues' websites you can find their racing schedules and may be surprised to see 30 or more drivers in one race.

Some leagues offer multiple races on week ends and all these races are scheduled in their calendars.

As far as this community growing, yes, it is growing. You won't login one day and find everyone gone.

Regards,
ill sum it up for you unless your gay ;D is a woman worth........

Edited by Franky500
FunnyBone2, Please think carefully when trying to think of an example next time .

And S2 is always worth getting.
Quote from Koocka :Hi all!

I've been playing LFS since S2 A i think, and now i'm planning to buy a license because i'm getting bored with racing the XRT on BL GP, with the noname crashers and with the noobz who can't even vote a kick or a res.

Is it still worth buying? Nowadays i end up with useless accounts, because if i don't buy a game when it's released, the community disappears in a year or two, and all i get is 4 people playing on 2 servers, and that's all.

Is the LFS community still growing as it did before? I don't want to have another nice (payed) acc. that worth nothing.

Sure. Demo isn't that bad-not really such a big difference between that and s2.

Er, the community still will be growing though.

On s2 there are about 600 servers.

Except that only about 25 are populated 90% of the time. Not including the private ones.
Quote from franky500 :FunnyBone2, Please think carefully when trying to think of an example next time .

And S2 is always worth getting.

oh sry was a lil horny when i posted that

Is S2 still worth buying?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG