The online racing simulator
Wheel Rotation
(6 posts, started )
Wheel Rotation
I HAVE A MOMO RACING WHEEL
WHEN I TURN THE WHEEL A LITTLE ON THE SVREEN IT SHOW MUCH MORE OF A ROTATION, IS THAT NORMAL?
AND ONE MORE,HOW DOD YOU CHECK HOW MANY fps YOU HAVE?
AND THE MORE THE BETTER?
THANKS
O AND WHEN I SAVE NEW SKINS IN SKINS FOLDER IT NEVER APPEARS IN THE GAME,WHY?
SHOUT LOUDER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Ok, here we go
  1. If I remember correctly, the MOMO has a turning range of 270°. Most cars in LFS have a wheel rotation of 720°. That means, for every degree YOU turn the wheel, the one in LFS turns 2.66°.

There is, however, a function called "wheel turn compensation" in your "Controls" menu. If that is set to 1, LFS tries to match the rotation of your wheel to the one in the game. This ofcourse, only works around the center of the steering, resulting in a non linear steering curve (which means, that around the center the steering is about 1:1, while the more you steer to a direction the more sensitive LFS reacts to your steering input). This isn't too bad because the most extreme steering is only needed while turning around anyways (and not while normal racing).
  2. The FPS can be activated in the "Display" menu, with the option "Frame rate display", obviously. Yes, the more the better.
  3. (copy & paste) To select a new skin ingame, you have to first create a new color profile. To that go into the garage and look at the left side of you screen. There you'll find some colored buttons and some other buttons with text below. At the very bottom of this list there should be a "new" and a "delete" button. Click the "new" button and choose a profile name. After you've done that, click on the "color" tab in the lower screen part, which should be near "info" and "suspension".
    Once you activated this, you have to click on the longish button on the very bottom of the screen. By doing this you enter a menu where you can select the appropriate skin for this car. This menu lists all skin files (that fit on your currently selected car) in the skins folder.
that is clear thanks so much.
in display i dont have that option.
Attached images
display_fps.jpg
iwas looking in the computer it self.
now i know.
thank you very much you great

Wheel Rotation
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG