The online racing simulator
Buy G25 or wait.
(11 posts, started )
Buy G25 or wait.
Hi,

In 2 weeks im probaly going to buy a G25 for 250 euros.
But I was wondering if I should wait for a new wheel which is even better or is too long before that happens?
Well I don't know the gap between momo and dfp but between dfp and g25 the gap was around 4 or 5 years. Working it on that then a new wheel wont be around for a while. Also no one knows if the next wheel to come out will be a better one or just a normal one (eg 2 pedals less steering lock etc)

Finally g25 is a good wheel, few flaws but every wheel has them so I would say go for the g25
250 euros is way too much to pay for one... you should be able to get it for less then 200 imo.
#4 - Jakg
in the US maybe, but here in the UK (and most of europe) they sell for around £140 which is $280
Quote from jegorchangai :Hi,

In 2 weeks im probaly going to buy a G25 for 250 euros.
But I was wondering if I should wait for a new wheel which is even better or is too long before that happens?

Get it now, any new ones that do come out would probably be too expensive..ie Frex.
Quote from Jakg :in the US maybe, but here in the UK (and most of europe) they sell for around £140 which is $280

i can see tons of shops selling them for ~200 in germany
#7 - Jakg
Euros or Dollars? if it's Dollars then link me!
euro
Pence
Quote from Shotglass :i can see tons of shops selling them for ~200 in germany

Yes I have seen them, but I for one dont want to buy one online, I want to buy one in a store in my vicinity which I trust.
bought mine for 235€ and was here in 3days try www.komplett.de i got mine of komplett.ie and was safe and fast

Buy G25 or wait.
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG