The online racing simulator
hotlapping/single player best times?
Is there something that can save your best splits/times for track/car for hotlapping and single player and show them in game?
I mean something like LFSLapper but on client side
Dunno if it exists, but as well you can save your repetitions pressing 2.
if to run it with IP 127.0.0.1 (thats default your PC) you can use it ,to stats ,your single race ,replays etc. Not for servers only. Most users use it from replays with the IP:127.0.0.1. So try it ,you will see.

Ok I test it ,the single player is not working in this new version of LFSstats.

question ,you tried LFSlapper? Both program are quiet similar to use on client side( Is't so that your PC is the server in that moment).
Quote from BranislavS :if to run it with IP 127.0.0.1 (thats default your PC) you can use it ,to stats ,your single race ,replays etc. Not for servers only. Most users use it from replays with the IP:127.0.0.1. So try it ,you will see.

Ok I test it ,the single player is not working in this new version of LFSstats.

question ,you tried LFSlapper? Both program are quiet similar to use on client side( Is't so that your PC is the server in that moment).

Yes I tried LFSlapper too but I dont know how to use it for single player/hotlaps but it works when I create a server but then I can play against only 2 or 3 AI so it isnt good like that either..
I try to set it up and if all works i sent you the setting by PM.
Quote from BranislavS :I try to set it up and if all works i sent you the setting by PM.

OK.
I tried commenting out server password in cfg and setting the password to nothing but it still doesnt work.. I dont know if it worked before because im new..
Quote from fakeman :Is there something that can save your best splits/times for track/car for hotlapping and single player and show them in game?
I mean something like LFSLapper but on client side

VCom. Hotlapping, single player races, non dedi server, dedi server, replays... what ever you like.
Quote from Aquilifer :VCom. Hotlapping, single player races, non dedi server, dedi server, replays... what ever you like.

Everything works except when you close it your pb times are gone...and the file where I think it should save pb-s says: <name>(game not in multiplayer mode?)</name>
Quote from fakeman :Everything works except when you close it your pb times are gone...and the file where I think it should save pb-s says: <name>(game not in multiplayer mode?)</name>

The best times are saved in *.log files in the log directory. The xml files (e.g. sb_WE1.xml) are outputs of the log files showing only the pbs (all players) in the browser compatible form (it has XSL to show them). When the program loads the same track (e.g WE1) it loads the log file (not the XML files). You need to set the log saving mode on (the mode 512) too.

The <name> tag in the sb_... xml file is the server name. If you are running it offline there is no server name, so that's why it says so.
OK, I was playing with the LFSLapper source today and got it to work in singleplayer/hotlapping and than I added loading of best splits when you start a track so when you drive you see it compared to your best time instead of starting from beginning, and then when new PB shows it also says by how much the PB is improved and stuff like that...
It works but it is a hacked solution and loading of best splits is hardcoded to my name..
I got what I needed
What ever, but maybe it would have still been easier to read the manual

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG