The online racing simulator
Sector times addon
(11 posts, started )
Sector times addon
I would like to know wich addon uses to give detailed times of different sectors of a track.
For example in AS2 I would like to know second sector time not by seeing the difference between 1st sector and final lap time
Quote from BrainBT :I would like to know wich addon uses to give detailed times of different sectors of a track.
For example in AS2 I would like to know second sector time not by seeing the difference between 1st sector and final lap time

F1PerfView and AFS both give that information.
I mean, in game, realtime.
I'm not looking for a telemetry program.
It's more simple. Just sector times and other extra time information displayed while racing.
I looked for both programs.
Can't find AFS and F1PerfView seems to be a telemetry program that works with replay files.
You get them while in hotlap mode I think.
I believe u get sector times online as well as hotlapping, im sure of this, so a adon tool would be a waist of time as its allready there,
Quote from jjones :I believe u get sector times online as well as hotlapping, im sure of this, so a adon tool would be a waist of time as its allready there,

You only get a split 1 and a combined split 2 time though. He wants to know the individual times i.e. the time from split 1 to 2 and 2 to end of lap.

You may get this info in practice mode but I'm not sure.
Quote from [LEFT :Gentlefoot[/LEFT];471238]You only get a split 1 and a combined split 2 time though. He wants to know the individual times i.e. the time from split 1 to 2 and 2 to end of lap.

You may get this info in practice mode but I'm not sure.

I'm
not sure
either
m8
Just checked - you don't get it in practice either

I'm sure I've seen it offline at some point though.
It would be very nice to have something like real f1 racing for example, where you can see who is the best doing the different parts of a track, but not using telemetry. Just a simple table with 2 or 3 splits.
That will help you more easy to improve yourself, knowing how to maximize your final time by detecting wich way is the most effective to do a certain sector.
Ghost car addon does this. but im sure it doesnt work with patch X.

Sector times addon
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG