The online racing simulator
Calling Momo Red Owners
(7 posts, started )
Calling Momo Red Owners
Just picked up a 2nd hand momo red, its real nice Big grin. Only prob is no power supply.Frown Can some nice person tell me what power the adapter is for it?

Thank you
Maybe you could use an adapter from a regular MOMO?
Quick google and.....

MOMO Force (Red) is 24V, 750mA, as per FAQ (same supply as MOMO Racing (Black)).
Quote from anttt69 :Just picked up a 2nd hand momo red, its real nice Big grin. Only prob is no power supply.Frown Can some nice person tell me what power the adapter is for it?

Thank you

if you know the output needed, you can usually go to somewhere like MAPLIN.co.uk (they have stores too) and get an adapter there....
Thanks bawbag I used my old momo black adapter which was 24V. Now I have it working the FF isnt working properly it resists when I steer but nothing when I drive over curbs? are there special drivers?
is your momo making squiking or scratching noise when turning the wheel while ff is enabled? then myabe your motor has gone lose - this is a problem which all red momos feature due to poor construction on one part of the assembly.
goto: http://www.murchisons.net/f1/ and look at the instructions. i recommend to fix the motor screws with loctite or superglue so you don´t have to do this three times like i had to. Cool
also goto logitech.com and download the newest logitech gaming software (maybe you have to select an actual product before, because sometimes they only offer older software if you choose an older product). the current version is lgs 5.0. this is the driver and it also includes a programm which can handle profiles for different games.

peace mo

edit: settings for momo: in windows - turn 270, ffboverall 100% (use101% if the steering turns itself left/right on straights, spring+damper 0%, centering spring ticked but 0%; in lfs ffb from 30 to 100 depending on the car and how much you like to workout...
ok installed logitech drivers, & its working properly now Smile. I might check out that motor thing & grease up the gears while I'm at it. Thanks

Calling Momo Red Owners
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG