The online racing simulator
flashing lights ???
(17 posts, started )
flashing lights ???
i've heard here when u press G in-game, the litlle front lights go on

i got some police thins in LFS (car skin's, horn's, ...)
so i've been thinking, is there anyway to program those litlle lights, if u press G once, they keep on flashing like a real cop car ?

i thought of smthing like this

flash-flash-pauze-flash-flash-pauze

anybody wanna do that for me

if you did, pls tell me where to store it

greetz
#2 - Swat
I'm only saying this because I know somebody else will.
"How about you buy the game first?"
aaaaaaaa ok cop car lights ?? why again ??
what about we have just lights on of lights off ??
I just noticed that! There are (sort of) working lights. I took a couple of shots to show the people that havent noticed this.
Attached images
lightsoff.JPG
lightson.JPG
:noob:

For your wannabe pleasure, you can download TommyPL's tool, and you cac 'customize' the rythm or the flashes. Here you go
lill' problem with that tommy thing, i downloaded it
and i'm going in game and i press numlock, like it says, but then i get this error

RowCount insufficient or data wrong

what i gotta do, i get places to fill in, i can't edit them, and the left-top one say's 90, help ?
think he made that tool for an older LFS version, you have to wait till he updates it (if he does)
it works, im using it
indeed it works now without a problem, probably a startup problem, thankies for the program guy's
nitrox, did you load the strobe.txt ?
welcome to S2 shockwave aka mindcharger
sorry to bring up an old topic.. is this flashing lights mod still available and is it available for patch z?
Quote from jameso77 :sorry to bring up an old topic.. is this flashing lights mod still available and is it available for patch z?

search lfs strobe and it should come up.....

i wudnt of told u but i may as well as you didnt make a new thread
try this out it works great. just press left alt in game to turn on and left shift to turn off.
Attached files
Emergency.Service.by.mikey_G.rar - 539.7 KB - 826 views
Where do i put it in the game folder? It works in multiplayer too?
put it on ur desktop or anywhere and yes it works online to. thats wut the cruise servers use for cops i believe.

flashing lights ???
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG