The online racing simulator
Monaco GP Circuit
(25 posts, started )
Monaco GP Circuit
Is there any chance of getting Monaco on the game?
#2 - Slopi
I suggest you use the search function and look for "Real world tracks". I feel you will find your answer in there somewhere
Nope
Not even in the demo?
Maybe in the demo
Hooray in the demo!
#7 - Lible
No, we don't need Monace, we have South City already, we need 15 more ovals .
Quote from tristancliffe :Maybe in the demo

Yup. Scawen just confirmed that. He said Monaco patch will be released next Saturday. He was sorry for not being able to do it sooner.

The patch will also include Nordschleife. Plus Le Mans, Spa and Laguna Seca.

And maybe new South City.
:d For Real Wooowwww Maybe He Will Realease A Sarcasm Patch To Kick Your Ass Out Of Lfs
Quote from deggis :Yup. Scawen just confirmed that. He said Monaco patch will be released next Saturday. He was sorry for not being able to do it sooner.

The patch will also include Nordschleife. Plus Le Mans, Spa and Laguna Seca.

And maybe new South City.

I've heard there is also a Skyline with NOS in development for demo.
Quote :I've heard there is also a Skyline with NOS in development for demo.

:hihi:
And I heard there is going to be a new version of LFS called "LFS DORIFTO 1111111oneoneoneeleveneleven111111 teh secks"
Don't forget the engine tuning and body kits.
If I'm not able to install transparent Lexus-style light covers on my XRT's tail-lights by the end of this financial year, I simply shan't play anymore.
Quote from Hankstar :If I'm not able to install transparent Lexus-style light covers on my XRT's tail-lights by the end of this financial year, I simply shan't play anymore.

I hear ya, brother...I gotta have the NOS, too. Two bottles. The big ones.
I just heard from Scawen that the green neon lights are being dropped in the monaco/evo/noz/demo patch because LFS is not a screenshot generator.

Dang, I really wanted those.
What about V-Tech?
XFG has its own vtech like thing but you cant hear scawen said
can we get a giant soccer ball to play car soccer(futbol) with in the carpark?
Can we roll ITV's James Allen into a ball with a bunch of gaffer tape and use him instead?
Quote from Hankstar :Can we roll ITV's James Allen into a ball with a bunch of gaffer tape and use him instead?

The one sensible suggestion I've read in this thread You get me Allen, I've got the tape.
THE most sarcastic/bs thread I've ever seen.. rofl
Quote from Gabkicks :can we get a giant soccer ball to play car soccer(futbol) with in the carpark?

iirc, Scawen seriously considered this some time ago. No kidding. I don't know if it's still on his to-do-list, but it sure is not No1-priority -- unlike neons, NOS and furry dice.
it would be lots of fun maybe we'll get it with patch y.
Quote from Scawen :I'd like to see a ball as well.

It would need to operate as its own instance. Because the physics objects on different computers are not guaranteed to move in exactly the same way (and that's one reason why they are deleted).

The easiest way to implement it would be as a "car". Of course with no wheels and with the physics of a ball. The point is, it must be a physical object responsible for its own existence and movement. It would also be best run on the host, so I am starting to think this option, if implemented, should be limited to non-dedicated hosts.

It's not very easy because several changes must be made. It's really not just the creation of a ball object and ball physics - that is just the easy and obvious part. But could possibly be done in a few days of work. Does anyone know the mass and size of the Top Gear ball? Just as reference in case I feel like implementing it one day...

That was almost exactly a year ago. The link: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=153494#post153494

Monaco GP Circuit
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG