The online racing simulator
Permenent layout
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Bore
Permenent layout
Hi,
Is there a way I can get the layout to preload itself when it loads up a new track?. For example. When I'm on KY and change track to one of the FE tracks, the layout I put on the FE track isn't loaded and i have to do it manually.

Is there a way to make it so it loads itself without me having to do it everytime?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
-------------
d2d † j0hn
In shift-U mode, choose Set default from the menu bottom right. This sets the current layout to be default layout next time you use the track.
#3 - Bore
Quote from JasonJ :In shift-U mode, choose Set default from the menu bottom right. This sets the current layout to be default layout next time you use the track.

It didn't work :/
I am using 500servers. Do i need to upload the layouts on to the 500servers thing before I set it as default?
Sorry bout that. My method only works in single player mode. I dont know how its done on a multiplayer server. My bad.
afaik if there is only one layout for that config on the server it will load that one automatically
#6 - Bore
Quote from JasonJ :Sorry bout that. My method only works in single player mode. I dont know how its done on a multiplayer server. My bad.

np dude, thanks for trying

Quote :afaik if there is only one layout for that config on the server it will load that one automatically

it doesn't. I bought the server so the layouts are on my computer and not on the servers so when i'm not on there it doesn't load. and even when i'm am on there i have to load it myself :P

Any more suggestions, please
#7 - DeKo
dont you have FTP access to your server? If so you can upload the layout.
Quote from Bore :it doesn't. I bought the server so the layouts are on my computer and not on the servers so when i'm not on there it doesn't load. and even when i'm am on there i have to load it myself :P

Any more suggestions, please

i meant layouts which are on the server as in in the _servers_ /data/layout folder
#9 - Bore
Quote from Shotglass :i meant layouts which are on the server as in in the _servers_ /data/layout folder

thats the problem, i dont know how to get it onto the server
#11 - Bore

Permenent layout
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG