The online racing simulator
Welsh GP event thread
Laps : 33
Track : Blackwood GP Circuit
Lighting : Cloudy afternoon
Times : Usual, Wednesday, 8:30pm (London)

The podcast will start with this race, please could drivers tell us if they have microphones so we can interview them - we will be using teamspeak.

The feed will be here

Any new teams will be excused the skin rules. Please post if you won't be coming.
#2 - dadge
i have a mic but i don't do interviews. sorry bud.
Due to the current bad car counts, I will for experimental purposes for the remainder of the season allow 1 car teams and existing teams to run extra cars. The best 2 drivers overall rule will stay.
PW will be TOCA.
Quote from duke_toaster :Laps : 33
Track : Blackwood GP Circuit
Lighting : Cloudy afternoon
Times : Usual, Wednesday, 8:30pm (London)

The podcast will start with this race, please could drivers tell us if they have microphones so we can interview them - we will be using teamspeak.

The feed will be here

Any new teams will be excused the skin rules. Please post if you won't be coming.

Cool.
Server change!
If the series survives until the next race at South City I'll join in seeing as the rules have been relaxed.
Its FE Gold m8
So it is. Not sure if I can do that one though.
hey,

im really sorry that we missed this race and are pulling out of this championship due to an overhaul in our team.

Niall
#11 - Nobo
So its only jordan left!?
Nope . There are still a couple other teams out there ALDI or wait , I don't know . Duke, can you help us out here?
Well if it's just the three of us at least I'll get on the podium!
Tbh, if its just the 3 of us, I don't think a race would happen. In terms of constructors, well, obvious really, Jordan will have that and driver champ, I already have a big advantage over you lads so don't really see much point now. I'll still show up but like I said to my team mate, we'll see what happens in terms of who turns up at the next round and if theres a bad turn out then we'll just drop out.
lol lep. it's obvious you care more about winning this league than you do about getting drivers to race against.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG