The online racing simulator
looking backwards program.
(6 posts, started )
I have the driver on the left hand side, and when i "look backwards" using the hotkey, all i can see is my seat.. however if I have my seat on the right side of the car, i can see just fine.. is there any way to change this? that would be a great fix for north american users if it was automatic when you changed the driver position!
not sure if you use wheel or kb, but why not use left and right buttons (both are pressed for lookback) but depending which 1 you press 1st decides if you look over your left or right shoulder, just try it and see W and E are default buttons

Goodluck

SD.
just checking up on this message... anyone else have anything better? I want my rear view bound to one key. the other buttons on my wheel have other things to do..
I think it's more important to have two side look buttons and use them for rear view. Side view is much more important online than rearview; you've got a mirror for that.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#5 - Ian.H
You can choose which side you look over your shoulder.. either turn your wheel slightly in one direction before hitting 'look back' or use the look left / right buttons together.. whichever is pressed first will be the side you look over your shoulder.

Only thing I wish would happen is that we could define the degrees we look to the left / right.. 90 degrees is stupid as the view completely bypasses the mirror, which is why I'd be wanting to look to the side

Regards,

Ian
In a proper racing car, you would never be able to look 90 degrees either side because of the HANS device...

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG