The online racing simulator
LFS Crashed
(5 posts, started )
LFS Crashed
Not sure where to post this, thought this would be the best place.

This is the first crash I've had using LFS.

Anyway, I was on the autocross with a layout and pressed F10 to see if I had damage and LFS crashed. There was no big impacts before it, I only tapped the barrier and was slowing down, pressed F10 and black screen with the sound looping. I use F10 alot so not too sure why it happened.

Here's the crash thing...

Using patch X btw and on a server not single player.
Attached images
Crashx.JPG
I have also had an issue when running an autocross layout from the dedi X server. Nothing to do with pressing any keys, just random crashes. I could complete anything between 0 and 10 laps when the PC crashed, yes the PC, not just the game. The PC would lock up, sound would loop and then I would be looking at the BIOS screen, waitng for the PC to restart.

all other tracks are fine, just autocross layouts.

I myself was playing yeterday and out of nowhere i lost my connection i then closed the game reconnected and my player name and every tweak i had done had just vanished even the skins i added myself. I just went and redownloaded the demo put my liscense info back in and now am up and running but that might be something to look at to see if its just a random occurance or if its happening all over.
#4 - KROM
I have had to hard locks with sound looping. I have an x-fi music, what you got?
Try Instal latest DirectX

LFS Crashed
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG