The online racing simulator
Calls from Ireland?
(16 posts, started )
#1 - simma
Calls from Ireland?
Few months ago I got a call from number +353879691XXX. First time my phone ring three times and the second time, few hours later, it only ring one time. Didn't answer it 'cause I was afraid that it would be a hoax call.

So, is that number from Ireland and is it a office or home number? If it isn't then what number it might be?

Still got the number on me phone so that I don't answer it by mistake If someone might call from that number again.
Tried to google but haven't found much. Puzzles me still, so I thought to ask the LFS community
You have a secret lover
That is mobile my dear friend aka cell phone not a landline
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :That is mobile my dear friend aka cell phone not a landline

:o The signature.... SHE IS MINE! My hottie
Quote from simma :Few months ago I got a call from number +353879691XXX. First time my phone ring three times and the second time, few hours later, it only ring one time. Didn't answer it 'cause I was afraid that it would be a hoax call.

So, is that number from Ireland and is it a office or home number? If it isn't then what number it might be?

Still got the number on me phone so that I don't answer it by mistake If someone might call from that number again.
Tried to google but haven't found much. Puzzles me still, so I thought to ask the LFS community

sorry i just couldn't resist
#6 - CSU1
haha, as young lads we used to ring people in Germany and get them outa bed at 4am ....we thought it was hillarious
#7 - simma
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :That is mobile my dear friend aka cell phone not a landline

Thanks! So then it might not be a corporate number

Quote from deggis :You have a secret lover

This secret lover hasn't called me anymore. Maybe she (or he, yaks!) got bored with me like every other women I've known

Still, haven't given that number anywhere. I have another number at LFS-database, I think...

My best guess is that when I downloaded Mig33 and registered, that the registration needs your number and someone at Mig-community "accidentally" called me. Hmm, duno

E: If someone could find out who the caller was I could send the full phone number via pm. And only if that wouldn't cost so that I then don't owe anyone money
LOL, dude!

What are you afraid of?! It's not like they can blow up your cell phone if you answer the call... most likely somebody just got a wrong number and called you accidentially.

I got calls from people i don't know... recently a call from france... it were always people who had a wrong number. You tell em that, and they will never call again... Just answer it, see who it is, and tell them you're not the one they are looking for. Pfff!

Dunno why that is such a big deal for you...
#9 - simma
Quote from jibber : Dunno why that is such a big deal for you...

No bigie, just interested

But I don't usually answer calls which caller I don't know and certainly not answering calls from other countries. There's a slight change that it would be a hoax call and it would cost me lot.

Well, for the situation has changed, at least for calls from Finland. I installed a software to my S60 phone that when call comes the software finds out who is calling, if I might not have that number.

Call me paranoid if you like
Call them beck
Too much X-Files I guess.
Quote from simma :No bigie, just interested

But I don't usually answer calls which caller I don't know and certainly not answering calls from other countries. There's a slight change that it would be a hoax call and it would cost me lot.

Well, for the situation has changed, at least for calls from Finland. I installed a software to my S60 phone that when call comes the software finds out who is calling, if I might not have that number.

Call me paranoid if you like

A lot of Finns are like that, over-cautious.
Probably its Peter Collins and he wants to say that he has your address and is coming for you.
Quote from zeugnimod :Probably its Peter Collins and he wants to say that he has your address and is coming for you.

haha He's calling down to me Tuesday

Calls from Ireland?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG