What do you hate about noobs???
(36 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shotglass :how enjoyable it is to see th84 go at it with either you or that other guy whos name i forgot

Wrong, anyhow its great fun

Quote from Kalev EST :What are you on about you sad little man?

You go girl!
#28 - th84
Quote from MiniVan :.

They make threads like this..

And they use the word "noob".. if you can call it a word.

Quote from Slopi :This thread makes me a sad panda

+1

Quote from Slopi :In LFS, you'll find reputations tend to stick around much longer than the 'average internet hole in the ground'

+1 - Experience

Quote from Dennis93 :Typical Overeacting American Geek , IMO ,, No Offence , Peoble can also be nice over there i know that

"Typical Overreacting American Geek"
And there is a difference between Overreacting geeks of different racial background?

Bah-racism.

Grunt of Action fits this description perfectly, his temper sucks.

Quote from hrtburnout :I hate noobs who open threads like these.

+1
OP's join date is December 2004? What a noob
A n00b is also someone who has been a member of LFS for two and a half years, yet has 6500 miles online.
Attached images
noob1.jpg
i have only had lfs for a few months and i have covered over 10k miles
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i have only had lfs for a few months and i have covered over 10k miles

Bingo.

OT: If you do indeed own that vehicle that is your avatar, I hate you yousuckandgotohelldiediedie.

Quote from jayhawk :Bingo.

OT: If you do indeed own that vehicle that is your avatar, I hate you yousuckandgotohelldiediedie.

nope, we dont own this car, but my brother bought one a year back. It had a few scratches and dents, scuffed alloys and needed a new cambelt and turbo. He bought it for £850, spent about £1500 doing it up with a nice set of alloys and a fresh paint job, then sold it for £7000-7500. He deeply regrets it
My BMW owns yours

And...I hate it when noobs cant count and start threads like this one
WELL... wasnt this a fun thread.
This thread is closed

What do you hate about noobs???
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG