The online racing simulator
What do you hate about noobs???
(36 posts, closed, started )
Quote from MiniVan :I hate how they run into you and proceed in calling you the noob. and then i proceed to tell them i have played this game for almost 7 years and they shut up thats pisses me off

noob.
that their leader is always fighting with james ... oh wait thats what i love about them
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by MiniVan
#4 - Slopi
This thread makes me a sad panda
-
#5 - Don
can i have the version of LFS from 7 years ago? plzkthxbai

btw: your "registration" number is 47719 - not really low but of course, you used to play it with different username, which you forgot. who`s the noob here?
-
#6 - Don
Quote from MiniVan :yeah sure if you like playing demo just search for the very first lfs on google im sure youll find it it was around say december 2000 maybe early 2001 all i know is i started playing it before sept 11th

im sorry to inform you that LFS was released in Q2/Q3 2002.
Quote from MiniVan :and then i proceed to tell them i have played this game for almost 7 years and they shut up thats pisses me off

In LFS it says 2002-2007 at the bottom.
#8 - Slopi
Quote :Use it especially if you want your online buddies to talk about you behind your back and call you names like the following: geek, turd, jerk, pig, fool, dick, ****wad.
Geekturdjerkpigfooldickfu ckwad: "im a sad panda *insert lame panda-esque emoticon here*"
Someone Cool: "DIE, BITCH."

I would rather have all of that than a reputation like the one you're currently working on
You is teh suck.

sad panda? i know this form somewhere

-
-
In LFS, you'll find reputations tend to stick around much longer than the 'average internet hole in the ground'
-
No no no. You got me all wrong. You should indeed keep posting.
#12 - Don
you should stop making fool of yourself. LFS was released in 2002, you joined in Dec 2004. Where is the 7 years?
-
-
#13 - Don
this forum was created in 2005
-
Calm down, no need to get all 'Day-Time Drama' about it
Quote from Shotglass :that their leader is always fighting with james ... oh wait thats what i love about them

What are you on about you sad little man?
Quote from MiniVan :you know what i ****ing mean asshat i joind lfs s1 in 04 it automatically adds you to the forums i didnt find out about the forums until a little after i purchased s1 you want my whole ****ing life story

This forum didn't exist in 2004, it was created when the forum was moved from rscnet.org to here. But you're getting hot like a sauna stove?

ps. I played LFS in year 3027.

Quote from deggis :I played LFS in year 3027.

I bet the post-apocalyptic cavemen were impressed.
Typical Overeacting American Geek , IMO ,, No Offence , Peoble can also be nice over there i know that
-
The thing I hate about noob is he never talks on team speak
-
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from Greboth :The thing I hate about noob is he never talks on team speak

hahaha girly voice I believe is his excuse
I hate noobs who open threads like these.
Quote from jamesrowe :What are you on about you sad little man?

how enjoyable it is to see th84 go at it with either you or that other guy whos name i forgot
Quote from Shotglass :that their leader is always fighting with james ... oh wait thats what i love about them

What are you on about you sad little man?
This thread is closed

(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG