The online racing simulator
Wheels lockup
(6 posts, started )
Wheels lockup
Ok i'm kinda new to this but I was driving around in the BMW F1 and it seemed very hard to take corners - I soon realised that the moment I breaked no matter how soft I pushed the pedal the car locked up - So basically I'd skid to a corner and if I breaked early enough when I accelerate I then get traction back and take the corner but most of the time I'd end up in the sand traps - So then I went down the straight and accelerated and breaked - well it soon became clear that the moment I took my foot of the accelerator without even breaking the car would lock up. So what's wrong what am I missing. The driving wheel I have is the logitech Formula Force GP and I've unticked Report Combined Pedals - If I tick it I have no pedals ???
Definitely a pedal setup issue. Make sure to also disable combined pedals in the wheel software - just in LFS is not enough.
OK I have disabled it in the wheel software but not LFS - let me see if I can find it and do it. - I'll let you know...
Thank you - I set them both up to seperate and it seem to work - well it doesn't lock up when I tak my foot off the accelerator and only near the end of my breaking do they lock up which suggests that it my fault - now need to learn how to slow down without locking.
Quote from Count Duckula :Thank you - I set them both up to seperate and it seem to work - well it doesn't lock up when I tak my foot off the accelerator and only near the end of my breaking do they lock up which suggests that it my fault - now need to learn how to slow down without locking.

You should try the training lessons on LFS.
Sure they're pretty simple but i think they've got some of the braking and not locking up lessons.

Wheels lockup
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG