The online racing simulator
LFS Spectator for S2?
(15 posts, started )
LFS Spectator for S2?
Any update??!
kegetys actually is working on a java-based app that one could describe as LFS spectator for S2. Its called S2Live.
Great news!!

Any pic? Release date?
cool
I dunno how ready this is. but it works quite nice.
http://live.lfs-suomi.com/s2live.php
PS. it only works when there are people on the server (LFS Suomi)
but the idea is awesome! hope to get out to us all soon.
Kegetys said a few days back in IRC that he may not release S2Live, since ppl don't read the readmes and uses wrongly this program. He said he'll give S2Live exclusively for LFS Suomi.

Sad tho, Live Timing is something that IMO LFS Endu league would greatly appreciate.
Quote from Qurpiz :Kegetys said a few days back in IRC that he may not release S2Live, since ppl don't read the readmes and uses wrongly this program. He said he'll give S2Live exclusively for LFS Suomi.

Sad tho, Live Timing is something that IMO LFS Endu league would greatly appreciate.

If it is that what he said, it is very sad to hear. This is maybe the best tool for lfs overall so far. It would be a waste not to release such a great tool. I am still looking forward to full release. Kegetys, please think about it .
Keep up that great work!
Yep, I'm waiting for it toooooo...
-
(CrazyICE) DELETED by CrazyICE : found everything :)
I was able to watch some exciting oval races. COOL!
how nice
How nice of "Kegetys" to Share his creation with the community, must be one of those no setup sharing types...
Quote from mkinnov8 :How nice of "Kegetys" to Share his creation with the community, must be one of those no setup sharing types...

How nice of the "community" to pay no respect whatsoever for my work and use it on things forbidden in the license even before the whole thing is even released.

And I dont think anyone would want my setups even though I have no problem sharing them.
Quote from Kegetys :How nice of the "community" to pay no respect whatsoever for my work and use it on things forbidden in the license even before the whole thing is even released.

And I dont think anyone would want my setups even though I have no problem sharing them.

I agree... a bit rude Stoney
Quote from mkinnov8 :How nice of "Kegetys" to Share his creation with the community, must be one of those no setup sharing types...

Before critisising Kegety, you should produce you're own software for LFS (cos he makes a lot of stuff!) and see if you like it being abused? You, like me, don't make stuff for LFS because we are not clever/talented enough. So rather than moan about NOT getting software, we should be happy people like Kegety and CrazyIce etc exist to make any for us.

And is there anything wrong about people not sharing their setups? Would you complain if Renault didn't give their technical drawings to McLaren and therefore give away any advantage they have (had?).
im sorry if this may sound rude..
But Stoney, what have u done for the LFS community?..except take over CRC after it became obsolete... and giving your outspoken opinion on just about everything. :insane:

So i have to wonder why u try to slag of Keg, calling him a selfish person(setup thingie) while he has released several mods for our pleasure.
U think he would release lfs ghost if he was selfish? nope he would keep it to himself and be the only one taking advantage of it.
If he feels S2live is/was being abused (for whatever reason)
he has right not to release it..because it is HIS work.

Yes its a pity we wont see s2live..but try blaming the people who are responsible for this instead of the guy trying to do something good.
Oh and as stated above..u can always make a spectator program yourselves and show your good heart by releasing it publicly,or maybe u cant make any program?
Guys, this thread is over three months old. Let's avoid the flamewar and let the thread die.

LFS Spectator for S2?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG