The online racing simulator
fahrer aus HRO gesucht....
(10 posts, started )
hello....

i am searching for racers from Rostock...
"HRO STREETRACING" is the first name for the team i startet with a friend of my....
if there are people who wanna drive, cruise, drift with us..please contact....

i hope there are some....
greetz, itsPhilthy.....
#2 - garph
The language of the forum is in English, please.
Quote from itsphilthy :moinsen..
erstma n gruß aus der hansestadt ROSTOCK...
so nu meine anliegen...

ich hab mit nem kumpel n funteam gegründet....
"HRO STREETRACING" solls erstma heißen.....
fals leude aus Rostock bock haben mit uns zu fahren, driften , racen...
meldet euch....
ich hoffe es werden n paar....
liebe grüße, itsPhilthy.....

Indeed its kinda insulting to other people, who don't speak german or the language in question....
cmon guys hes looking for someone from germany and if hes got problems with english let him do it in german
theres enough germans around here that can attest hes not throwing around insults if thats what youre worried about
Quote from garph :The language of the forum is in English, please.

i dont see the problem in here, they are looking for german racers or in this particular case, people from my hometown. Ergo, this thread would be even more useless for you if it would be written in english.

However, im from HRO as well but already in a team for a long time now. Wish you all good luck and cya on track i guess
I see 2 non-german people say, speak english and 2 german people say let him speak it.

You germans are just backing him up because you can read it, and isn't there a German LFS forum?
I am german and I think this is an international forum so its obvious that the posts have to be in English.

There is a very big german forum for LFS where you can post in german.
sorry guys....i didn`t know that this forum is only english-speakin...(sorry, didn`t read this rule and it was my first thread in this forum....i am a S2 noob)...plz don`t be angry about that...

so...there was no bad intentions about non-german-speakin-people...
i am just lookin for people in the north of germany (Rostock - my hometown) who wanna drive and have fun....

HAVE A GOOD TIME - Phil
Quote from Shotglass :cmon guys hes looking for someone from germany and if hes got problems with english let him do it in german
theres enough germans around here that can attest hes not throwing around insults if thats what youre worried about

No I wasn't worried about that he is insulting people, but some people might feel it that way.

@Phil

It's cool man just drive, have fun and become a fair lfs player! Good luck
w/e
language german or english .. whatever - i make my post in english. fine.. y are you british and dutch people even interested in this thread ^^ r ya from rostock - well i dont think so...

hey philthy i am from rostock (reutershagen) just joined today, i am interested in ya team but how you maybe suspect - i suck badly ^^

w/e pm me if you want, cya

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG