The online racing simulator
Found It....
Thanks.
Here is my newest skin and the S15 inspired it.
Attached images
XRT_Han_Silvia_S15.jpg
the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-car-of-the-day-hans-s15-20060616023320991.jpg
Han_drift2.jpg
nicely done there , i liek that s15 skin but i hate the real life car :S

this is another quicky i made
Quote from theirishnoob :nicely done there , i liek that s15 skin but i hate the real life car :S

You might want to fix your lights and front grill. They are under the color so they'll be green on the car. Just move those layers above the color layers in the Layers window.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :You might want to fix your lights and front grill. They are under the color so they'll be green on the car. Just move those layers above the color layers in the Layers window.

couldnt be bothered it loos more eh " unique " that way
Quote from theirishnoob :couldnt be bothered it loos more eh " unique " that way

If you make a skin quickly and couldn't be bothered fixing it to make it look right, what makes you think others will want to use it?
Quote from U4IK ST8 :

If you make a skin quickly and couldn't be bothered fixing it to make it look right, what makes you think others will want to use it?

i dont car if they want to use it or not , i just release skins so all the demo users can come here rip parts of of skin a xrr and get in crap :P j/k

anyone can use ps it takes 2 secs to fix but me and my morals belive that whats done is done
Quote from theirishnoob :nicely done there , i liek that s15 skin but i hate the real life car :S

As for the S15..Ty. It iz a niice skin. But as for urez...sry u need som mor practice at makin skinz
Quote from chopaholic :hey all, this is my latest skin, i think this is my best so far i think, i aint really been making skins that long so i wud call myself a noob skinner

(btw the decals are ment to be like that because its drift style)

(the first one is a render thnx to aza btw)

how did you get your pictures to look so nice?
Quote from iCeeT :As for the S15..Ty. It iz a niice skin. But as for urez...sry u need som mor practice at makin skinz

thanks ,maybe if you learn or Try to spell correctly i mgiht respect your opinion more
Quote from iCeeT :As for the S15..Ty. It iz a niice skin. But as for urez...sry u need som mor practice at makin skinz

You need some practice on spelling, grammar, AND punctuation.

Cheers,
Matt.
once again, how does everyone on here make there cars pictures look so clean and un choppy

What? That made no sense.
Quote from pvdrift :once again, how does everyone on here make there cars pictures look so clean and un choppy

Mostly its because of the resolution the skin was created at. That last skin I made was at 2048x2048. Also, using vector graphics as much as possible for logos and decals helps very much (if you can find them).
what is vector graphics?
They are .eps files, you can make them any size, and they wont lose their quality.

Cheers,
Matt.
Quote from KanseiDneova :They are .eps files, you can make them any size, and they wont lose their quality.

Cheers,
Matt.

Only problem with those things is that when I save them from my corel paint shop, it won't let me re-open them. And some just plain don't work.

Good source for these images btw: www.brandsoftheworld.com
ok, so does anybody have any advice for me on making my pictures look as nice as those other ones? some guy said something about a 3d renderer.
Quote from pvdrift :ok, so does anybody have any advice for me on making my pictures look as nice as those other ones? some guy said something about a 3d renderer.

You don't need to 3D Render to get a good preview.

Crank AA and AF up to max in your graphics card settings, turn the text/menus off in the viewer using the space bar, and fiddle with the lighting a bit...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Sage :What? That made no sense.

The guy tht made the Tokyo drift s15 skin..it wuz nice lik the other guy said. but the dude tht made tht skin below it needz mor practice...
Quote from iCeeT :The guy tht made the Tokyo drift s15 skin..it wuz nice lik the other guy said. but the dude tht made tht skin below it needz mor practice...

Quote :The guy that made the Tokyo drift s15 skin..it was nice like the other guy said, but the dude that made that skin below, it needs more practice.

please stop writing in 1337 or Hackz0r , its quite hard for non-nativ speaker to understand what you want to say
Quote from iCeeT :The guy tht made the Tokyo drift s15 skin..it wuz nice lik the other guy said. but the dude tht made tht skin below it needz mor practice...

Auto-translate bot:
The guy that made the Tokyo drift S15 skin... It was nice like the other guy said. But the dude that made that skin below, it needs more practice...

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG