The online racing simulator
Today's project!
(13 posts, started )
#1 - bhs
Today's project!
I inverted my pedals today! I need to move my gas pedal lower but other than that, I'm hella happy. Thanks to Turbo Dad for answering questions.

Jealous... G25

nice setup mate.!!!
Thread title is a little, wild.

What are the pedals like to use when they're inverted? Better than normal?
Excellent, you now have upside down pedals, like most road cars. So they get more awkward to press as you put your foot down, instead of staying parallel to the foot (like a racear).

I still haven't sussed out why people do this.
#5 - bhs
It feels more realistic. I also like the feel of the brake pedal this way. I mostly did this to change the spacing of the pedals. If it were possible to change the spacing and keep them in the stock plastic case I would have. I didn't like the brake being so close to the clutch and far from the gas pedal. I like it much better this way.
#6 - ajp71
Do the G25 pedals seperate easilly for remounting? Anyone know if the DFP does (I always assumed it would be all a one piece plastic moulding like my previous wheel)?
Wow, those are very nice pedals, and they look great setup like that.
I would do that if I had G25 pedals, or even if I had analog pedals!
I use my digital keyboard pedals!(attached) They may not be as fancy as some others, but they work!
-LoganC-
Attached images
Pedals.JPG
Now the only thing missing is a lowered mount point for the shifter. Having it so high up feels really awkward IMO.
#9 - JEP
Great Job!
#10 - arco
Quote from LoganC :I use my digital keyboard pedals!(attached) They may not be as fancy as some others, but they work!
-LoganC-

Wth! You use your feet on that? Amazing!
What an awesome set of pedals
Quote from arco :Wth! You use your feet on that? Amazing!

Ya, it actually doesn't feel too bad! It's better than using my keyboard! Oh, wait! I am! lol
-LoganC-
Quote from LoganC :Wow, those are very nice pedals, and they look great setup like that.
I would do that if I had G25 pedals, or even if I had analog pedals!
I use my digital keyboard pedals!(attached) They may not be as fancy as some others, but they work!
-LoganC-

+111111111111 !!!! :O

Today's project!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG