The online racing simulator
coppermix
(24 posts, started )
coppermix
hii ! anyone have below sticker in png format ? transparent background
Attached images
coppermix.jpg
#2 - CSU1
I tried looking for it but it seems coppermix is'nt even a real product(i could be wrong) and any pics out there are on the side of RC cars. Where did u get that pic?
#3 - NikoP
I have a hi-res one, but it's in my broken PC :|
Quote from CSU1 :I tried looking for it but it seems coppermix is'nt even a real product(i could be wrong) and any pics out there are on the side of RC cars. Where did u get that pic?

i can't find it too.i cut out from kazama d1gp skin
Quote from NikoP :I have a hi-res one, but it's in my broken PC :|

i see.do you know where i can find it?
I don't have it png with clear background but here is a png withe a white background. It looks slightly simplified in colour variations compared to the little one though.
Attached images
coppermix.png
er, what is coppermmix?
Quote from niall09 :er, what is coppermmix?

Something related to drifting, but I don't know to what point
Quote from MAGGOT :Did you two read the thread?

Well Coopermix clutch plates are used in drift
Quote from Riders Motion :Something related to drifting, but I don't know to what point

"It's a Nismo clutch plate range, coppermix, super coppermix etc.."

Notice the you put.
wow..thanks alot guys
by the way,do you guys have this splash red colour vinyl/sticker ? or can you guys draw/make it ?
Attached images
2006_1120_212605.jpg
D2X_3599.jpg
Quote from dcm_wc :by the way,do you guys have this splash red colour vinyl/sticker ? or can you guys draw/make it ?

any pros/seniors , please help me
someone who know draw ..please help me..i really need this red splash vinyl
here is the red splash vinyl scaned from rc sticker . anyone can draw it ?
Attached images
scanjpgjo8.jpg
Wow, 5 posts in a row. That's terribly bad manners dcm_wc. Please edit your post next time.

You should try to learn to draw it yourself, so you don't need to ask for help. Find some tutorials for whatever your drawing program is and practice.
Quote from MAGGOT :Wow, 5 posts in a row. That's terribly bad manners dcm_wc. Please edit your post next time.

You should try to learn to draw it yourself, so you don't need to ask for help. Find some tutorials for whatever your drawing program is and practice.

i'm sorry because i need it very urgent.sure,i will learn from tutorial when i'm free
5 min job. Not 100% accurate but better than nothing, right?
Attached images
supercopper_splash.png
i have that RC car, and i scanned all the decals onto my computer before i used them ^^
Quote from Huru-aito :5 min job. Not 100% accurate but better than nothing, right?

ya..thanks alot

coppermix
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG