The online racing simulator
Penalty and forced Pitstop suggestions
Hi,

First: I did a search and looked at the 'suggested improvement log' but didn't find exactly this thing.

So to the improvements: Limits would be a nice thing to add,as seen in real life motorsports.

I.e. you get a drive-through penalty for a false start/speeding in pits or what else. As it is now, you can wait until one of the last laps before you take that penalty.

In real life there is often a time/lap window when you take such a penalty (I think in formula 1 it's no later then 3 laps after the penalty is given). So my suggestion would be that you can set a limit for serving a penalty (serverside option).
Same thing for compulsory pitstops.
It would be an addition if you could set when you may pit earliest and when you may pit latest.
I dont see why it matters when you pit on a forced pit race, so long as a pit is made. Before patch X you could make a pit on your last lap and finish the race in the pit lane which I did a few times as to not get held up in traffic.

I think the penalty within 2/3 laps would be a good idea though, then someone doesn't get in a race with someone who doesn't have a penalty for a whole race only to be disqualified or lose the position at the end.
I made the pitstop suggestion because there are some leagues that use a system like this: Compulsory pitstop enabled, pitting must happen between lap x and lap x2. Now after the race they have to mostly analyze the whole pitting of all the drivers manually. If it could be implemented into the program it would happen automatically and safe a lot of work for organizers who like to run such a system.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG