The online racing simulator
@ Scawen [a technical support issue]
(9 posts, closed, started )
Hello

Yesterday i bought an new LFS s2 Licens as an B-day present for my friend but i did´t get any e-mail or any else.

I need the Code for s2 today but my prob is: i don´t know the status of my order!

so i don´t know what to do - should i order the code again or not? ´cause i don´t want to buy it 2 times know

i hope you can help me fast, ´cause if not my last way seems to order S2 a second time and cancel one of two orders later what bring´s a lot of e-mail stress with it!

My LFS Name is ARABER and my registerd email adress in 4players payment is [email protected]

so pls help me soon - thx
you should talk to flo from 4players about this. he is the one that can help you since you bought it in the german reseller shop. there is few that scawen can do about this issue.

oh, and the next time, give meaningful names to your threads. a thread named "@Scawen" will not get many readers here.

edit: it seems your problem is solved, since this forum already lists you as S2 Licensed (look below your nickname!)
http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus, or actually if you bought it over 4Players a mail to GP4Flo
Quote from St4Lk3R :edit: it seems your problem is solved, since this forum already lists you as S2 Licensed (look below your nickname!)

He bought it for his friend, not himself
thx but i don´t know Flo ... how can i reach him and can he help me today for sure?
Maybe you received the e-mail but it is in the spambox thing, check carefully.
no there is nothing

i bought it 2 times one for me and one for an friend - and this one ist the third time for an other frind and it´s the first time not working
Quote from St4Lk3R :
edit: it seems your problem is solved, since this forum already lists you as S2 Licensed (look below your nickname!)

Read his first post, brought for a friend!

I think you're best bet is to e-mail the devs via the lfs website.
Sorry, we can't help at all because you bought it from 4players. So they will send you the voucher when they check those mails - maybe they do it once a day, I don't know, they are reselling vouchers we sold them in bulk. I know they are good resellers and always deal with any problems needing support, but I don't know exactly how often they send out vouchers which have been purchased.

If you had bought it from our site (if you had a credit card or used paypal) then it would usually be instant because it is automated.

I'll close this thread now. General LFS discussion is really not the place to contact us for technical support issues, we have a special email for that.
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG