The online racing simulator
Upgrade to S1 (Moved from News post)
Quote from Vykos69 :Here we should post links and infos about LFS in the printed news, TV, Radio, Conventions etc (sticky pls. )

hey im a noobie and i was just wundering if in s1 do u get to upgrade turbo's and other things or do u keep the same stuff just wundering ???
Err? Wrong section. And no, you can't upgrade turbo's, or add spinners to your wheels.
noobie
Quote from nswg-boomzer :Hi every one,

I just downloaded the game looking forward to playing. :P

hey im a noobie as well i was just thinking that if the owner of lfs made it better for demo racers maybe they might buy it so all im saying is make it better like more cars different skins so they want to buy it. thx
Quote from Nighty :Err? Wrong section. And no, you can't upgrade turbo's, or add spinners to your wheels.

ok then well i was watching movie on youtube and it was teaching you how to drift in lfs and the car had different blow of valve i now because i heard it and inside his car it had red interior and new sterio and new steering wheel and stuff like that so how does that work ?
Quote from joelness :hey im a noobie as well i was just thinking that if the owner of lfs made it better for demo racers maybe they might buy it so all im saying is make it better like more cars different skins so they want to buy it. thx

This is the wrong place/thread, and the demo already has enough free content.
Please go here. Or actually here.
Texture mods.
Quote from joelness :ok then well i was watching movie on youtube and it was teaching you how to drift in lfs and the car had different blow of valve i now because i heard it and inside his car it had red interior and new sterio and new steering wheel and stuff like that so how does that work ?

Yeah, I think I know the video. This one?

The sound is from the original Drift Bible and the interior is all edited textures.

You can download textures and other "stuff" here.
Quote from joelness :hey im a noobie as well i was just thinking that if the owner of lfs made it better for demo racers maybe they might buy it so all im saying is make it better like more cars different skins so they want to buy it. thx

They obviously did make the demo good enough. Most of the S2 guys, if not all, tried the demo first. Some of us drove there for a long damn time too. We ended up buying it, not complaining.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG