The online racing simulator
logitec driving force pro question
hi, I've only just started playing the game but I'd really like to get a wheel, to make the driving experience more realistic. From looking round the forums i think the logitec driving force pro would be the wheel to suit me but I'm a bit confused, i know that the wheel can work straight off the USB but this doesn't allow the full 900 degree turning circle. where would i get the drivers for my PC that would work with the wheel if i bought one ?

any help would be great thanks ..
#3 - mcman
Quote from dunn666 :hi, I've only just started playing the game but I'd really like to get a wheel, to make the driving experience more realistic. From looking round the forums i think the logitec driving force pro would be the wheel to suit me but I'm a bit confused, i know that the wheel can work straight off the USB but this doesn't allow the full 900 degree turning circle. where would i get the drivers for my PC that would work with the wheel if i bought one ?

any help would be great thanks ..

Once booted on your PC press "Select" "R3" (at the same time) then the right paddle shifter to cycle the mechanical sliding stop between 200 and 900 degrees.
my sig

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG