The online racing simulator
New server.
(13 posts, started )
New server.
Hi there you racing Freaks.

Since the CTRA server are down due to upgrade I havent found a server with the high level of racers on 1 server. If you are lucky you could get past the first corner without a crash. I call it a miracle.

So i opend up a server called Pitstop server. The cars are limited to the CTRA servers and can take up to 32 slots. Too make sure the high level of racing is on server is has a pass. Pass is UkCt-CtRa. Mind the caps !!!

So come on in and have some fun again.

btw : i use a low portnumber 20000
Good idea Niels =) I don't like the idea of having passworded 'public' servers, but it's the only way to help filter the drivers ATM =(

Hence why I don't play any other sim game online. I get tired of trying to find a server to play on. Oh sure there are servers there I can race on, but you have to be part of a club, have the password, and hope everyone is on. It works I guess, but having a pure public server is so much easier than having to find a club to join...
i´ll have a look at the weekend, when i´m back home. thx for this facility
Server is up again. Remember low portnumber and pass.
portnumber 20000
pass UkCt-CtRa.

Have fun.
I'm having trouble finding the server.. Is there a place to enter the port?
Quote from qoncept :I'm having trouble finding the server.. Is there a place to enter the port?

Yeah, I keep getting host not found on master server

Any advice guys?
If its "not found on the master server" then it's not actually been registered against the master server - which means its probably not running.
yeah sorry guys,

it has been down, for some old fashion downloading.
But is up and running. And you can see him now on LFS world.

When you have trouble connecting try connecting local:

IP=84.105.131.108
port=20000

This should do the trick.
#9 - Fetzo
i would be surprised if that direct connecting works.
Quote from Fetzo :i would be surprised if that direct connecting works.

It does, this way you can have private race with some friends. If you even hide the server from master server you have a sort of LAN. Throughout the net. We have done this several times at pitstop. Why you might ask.

We did this with long races or events. After the qualify we gave the IP and port to those who qualified. And they raced on the server hidden from public and everybody else. Nobody else could connect without the IP and portnumber.

Even when you have a static IP you still can change your portnumber. So that leaves a lot of possibiltys.

I agree I also dont like hidden or passed servers but there is no other way to get the wreckers and crashers out. Escpecially with driving a event or somethind similar.
Ugh.. Where do you enter the port? I'm getting "Host has a different game code" Has the password changed?

Edit: Yeesh, and a "different version" if I try to connect via IP. Still using patch W?
Quote from niels1 :...
I agree I also dont like hidden or passed servers but there is no other way to get the wreckers and crashers out. Escpecially with driving a event or somethind similar.

and why don´t you simply use a password??? i really don´t get this, sorry
Quote : and why don´t you simply use a password??? i really don´t get this, sorry

We used this because Pitstop had about 80 racers. They all connect to the servers. And on the forum we gave the pass for the servers. So to keep things nice and tidy we did it this way.

Quote :Ugh.. Where do you enter the port? I'm getting "Host has a different game code" Has the password changed?

Edit: Yeesh, and a "different version" if I try to connect via IP. Still using patch W?

No it is patch 0.5x. LFSLapper aswell.

in connection screen klik on local connect and fill in pass/IP and portnumber

New server.
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG