The online racing simulator
UKCT Welcomes Viper93, Chris Raemisch
(39 posts, started )
Grats to Viper and everybody else who now officially announced their membership in the team.
Congrats to Becky aswell =) I believe we both have joined the next big thing to hit LFS =)

Quote from SamH :LOL! We've been on the job this evening, though Chris could only type because his wheel makes too much noise at this time of the night! We're on it!!

Yeah, I need to find a new home for the computer so I can play during evenings, anyone say garage? =)

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yaay, now I can wreck him without his team bitching at me

Hehe, too bad you have to wait until I am lapping you =)

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :gratz to both the team and Chris

Thanks Sully =)

Quote from NoGhost ::weeping: Im going to miss youuuuuuuuuuu !!!,,

Hope they treat you well , every sunday there must be fresh roses beside vipers bed , we made that mistake and forgot , see what happened

cyaaaaaaaa at track

LOL =) NG it wasn't Muroc that made me leave, far from it, it was just that UKCT has been my home really for the last 6 months and I wanted to offically be a part of the team =) I hope you guys don't think that it was because of something you guys did or didn't do, I may have come across that way on the forum and I didn't mean to. =)

Quote from LordBlaster :wow, what a surprise

very uncommon that someone is leaving a team like [muroc] for a team like UKCT...
and its a great choice in my eyes... speed isn´t everthing

don´t get me wrong, i think [muroc] is a great team with very fair, fast
and nice drivers, as far as i have been racing them...

and gratz to becky, too. i recognised this before, but was not sure if
you have just "came back" to ukct. now i know better

UKCT has many things that a "normal" LFS doesn't have IMO. They regularly play other games such like BF2 and some other games. Then there is the TS channels, radio, the list can keep going =) With Becky on the CTRA coding side and 3-4 members on the admin side of CTRA and with all the new things rolling out for LFS through UKCT I wanted to offically show my support for the systems and it was just a good choice =) They dabble in so many things, not to mention virtually all of them know at least one form of scripting or coding language =)

Muroc has some of the fastest drivers in the game, most of them are aliens in themselves and are right up there with all the other top drivers. They just have not had the chance to prove it yet =)

Thanks Zeugmond =)

AlienT. I didn't even think anyone even read any of that =) Nice to see that someone actually did!
Chris, we also know how to flip cars!... well, I do atleast.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Chris, we also know how to flip cars!... well, I do atleast.

LOL Refer to Sam's first post =)
Quote from Viper93 :
LOL =) NG it wasn't Muroc that made me leave, far from it, it was just that UKCT has been my home really for the last 6 months and I wanted to offically be a part of the team =) I hope you guys don't think that it was because of something you guys did or didn't do, I may have come across that way on the forum and I didn't mean to. =)

and I did not mean that eather that we was the reason
that rose thing next to ya bed was a joke :uglyhamme

I guessed, that you would go to any UK team

NoGhost's
1st person tells bad jokes -> :uglyhamme <- 2nd person laughs to it
-
(NoGhost) DELETED by NoGhost
All the best Chris see you ontrack soon with the rest of the UKCT team can't wait The only thing is what server to choose
Grats UKCT you got 2 good drivers there. So what will they be in STCC, UKCT Green Team?
Congrats Chris

I'm still determined to have few races with you. Changing teams won't make it any easier for you

All the good
well i guess u know what you are doing mate i wish you all the best at UKCT, good driving, many wins and stuff
i will miss you and so will the team, and im just saying this because you wont have Muroc tag infront of your name. we will keep in touch on MSN thats for sure
Welcome aboard chris and congratz on joining us
NG I knew you were joke, but other people might not =)

Quote from Hyperactive :Congrats Chris

I'm still determined to have few races with you. Changing teams won't make it any easier for you

All the good

NOOOO!!! That was the only reason I left

Quote from Alles :well i guess u know what you are doing mate i wish you all the best at UKCT, good driving, many wins and stuff
i will miss you and so will the team, and im just saying this because you wont have Muroc tag infront of your name. we will keep in touch on MSN thats for sure

Thanks Mate =) I will defiantly be on MSN...if I can get it to work again... it hasn't let me connect since I switched ISP providers, I reset my router so I think that might be the problem.
Grats to Chris and the ukct

I just have to ditto the person a few posts back.... Mr Raemisch seems like a very helpful and nice chap when i read his posts

And what a car he's got!
Congrats Chris!

I don't see you much online anymore since you moved back accross the little pond, but I sure enjoyed racing with you in the DTM series a few seasons ago! UKCT sure got a good driver!

Good luck with your new team!
Quote from Viper93 :NOOOO!!! That was the only reason I left

You can run but you can't shift+p

UKCT Welcomes Viper93, Chris Raemisch
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG