The online racing simulator
Digi dashes for gtr cars
(17 posts, started )
#1 - RaVeR
Digi dashes for gtr cars
Had a search and found nothing

Anyway As the title says why not have digi dash pods for the gtr cars I mean in racing series such as btcc dtms v8's ,gt they have digi dashes.
You might be to late.

Wait for Patch Y.
Wait for patch Z.
What next, patch zzz?
Quote from Batterypark :What next, patch zzz?

Patch AA? Patch Alpha? Or will we go to the hebrew alphabet? Arabic? Korean
I'm pretty sure we'll either go to S2 Beta, or S2 0.6 A, since its 0.5 right now.
Just convert it to roman numerals... X, XI, XII, XII, XIV...
Quote from VTiRoj :I'm pretty sure we'll either go to S2 Beta, or S2 0.6 A, since its 0.5 right now.

Beta is pretty doubtful. We don't have a completed damage model, a working clutch, cars that stall, etc., etc. I doubt that most of these things will be in Patch Y, and we won't get Beta status until all features are in.
S2 could go beta with Y or Z, it feels more finished than a lot of stuff out there.
It might "feel" more finished than some of the other sims, but I don't think we're anywhere near having all of the features in the game that Scawen was planning on having in there. Patch Y is definitely going to have physics changes and car/track updates, but I don't really foresee it adding everything that's currently missing. But, who knows.
Quote from Cue-Ball :It might "feel" more finished than some of the other sims, but I don't think we're anywhere near having all of the features in the game that Scawen was planning on having in there. Patch Y is definitely going to have physics changes and car/track updates, but I don't really foresee it adding everything that's currently missing. But, who knows.

An updated SO might possibly mean new configs - I know of one that could be added with little or no remodelling. Digital dashes have been done in the S/S cars, I feel sure it would be doable for the GTR and little GTR cars.
All we can do is wait and see what the future brings us
Some of you are talking like Y is the end of the Alphabet. We still have Z, too :P I'm pretty sure Z will have a lot of improvements in it. I'm also sure Z is at least 9 months away because of all the missing features.
Then how far away is Y?
This is in no way an official word and is purely speculation on my part:

I think we will see Patch Y in about 3 and a half months. I hope it comes sooner, though.

Digi dashes for gtr cars
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG