The online racing simulator
World Superbike, Round 8 Misano (spoilers)
Race 1 over.

Bayliss comes in first after a good ride, Corser comes in 2nd after Biaggi wipes out Haga a couple of laps before the race end, Haga WAS NOT a happy bunny, I am sure if the marshalls weren't there Biaggi would have had a smack in the chops!!!!.

As for Toseland, luckly for him Haga and Biaggi didn't finish, but he had a very poor race, needs to do better in race 2 if he is to win the championship this year.....

Race 2

Bayliss wins again, top racer that boy, fairly uneventfull 2nd race, Toseland was off the pace again, props to Kagayama for his first podiums of the season
toseland has been on the back foot all weekend as he's been testing a works bike for the suzuka 8hr race so i hope that goes well and lets see him in his RUMOURED repsol honda moto gp squad next yr :P
Quote from Psymonhilly :toseland has been on the back foot all weekend as he's been testing a works bike for the suzuka 8hr race so i hope that goes well and lets see him in his RUMOURED repsol honda moto gp squad next yr :P

Thats part of it, but the real reason he was so poor (if 4th and 6th is classic as "poor" heck, I would me happy if all my LFS results were 4th's and 6th's LOL), was this.

Misano's layout was changed, changed so much that the whole curcuit was reveresed, they ran the opposite direction this year, now Ten Kate (JT's team) hadn't elected Misano as a "training" round, therefore they couldn't ride the new layout until practice day, when JT hadn't even turned a wheel on the new layout.

Considering this, I think he did pretty well TBH

As for MotoGP, I am in two minds about it, I would like to see a Brit in MotoGP (although we have Bradley Smith in the 125GP), but I do prefer WSBK.
Not now, Rea pulled out of the wildcard race to concentrate on the Suzuka 8hr race
Quote from danowat :Not now, Rea pulled out of the wildcard race to concentrate on the Suzuka 8hr race

It's a shame, but I suppose he's doing everything he can for Honda since they're a route to bigger and better things, and however well he rode the Roberts bike, he still wouldn't be near enough the front to grab the attention.

I quite like that Misano configuration, a nice mix of corners and still quite characterful. Not the best races ever, though. It's hard to imagine Ducati ever losing a race next year if they keep Bayliss onboard (with the extra cc they "need" to make it "fair"), he's definitely the man to beat and I bet he'll take the title this year too.

Would like to see JT on a GP bike, and with a bit of luck he'll find a satelite Honda ride for 2008.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG