The online racing simulator
Team OMNI Selective Competitions (TOSC)
TOSC:
Hello. I have recently established a series of competitions from my team, Team OMNI, (Team OMNI Selective Competitions (TOSC)) for selected demo teams that will take place during this summer. Teams will be chosen based on skill, experience, and other important factors of the team. Post here if your team isn't well-known and you think your team is of a high skill level so your team will have a chance to enter the competition. Please remember that these teams won't be randomly selected. I'll PM the team leader if the team is invited to join. keep an eye out for new updates

INFORMATION:

-competitions of grip and drift will take place soon (Team OMNI Selective Competitions (TOSC))
-date and time of the first TOSC competition has been selected (but is not official yet): June 18 at 5:00 pm GMT (17:00) (not official)
-first competition race: Grip Blackwood GP Track Forward (15 laps) ; Server: *undecided*
-i'll give more information in this thread if necessary, so keep an eye out for updates
-3 demo teams will be selected (3+OMNI will race) (i will Private Message the selected team leaders and i will post the teams in this thread)
-3 members from each team will compete (@ team leaders: select your 3 best racers)

**Please post here any skilled demo teams that you think should join the competitions, or that aren't well-known, or if you are a demo team leader and want to join the competitions (please give information about the team also)**

Teams of interest (not official):
-BMW M Sport
-DFH
-ZION

**more to be added**

Thank you

Feel free to PM me for more information

Team thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=22345
demo league #
Good luck
are the team leaders on the list okay with the time and race? the race is approaching quickly, so everyone please write any grip race teams you know here. thanks
TheDanishRacingTeam [TDRT] will not attend.

17th June you send a PM for a event taking place June 18 at 5:00 pm GMT (17:00) (not official)

I´m not saying we are not interested - but I just can´t plan a TDRT participation for a race on 1 day basis.

Regards..
notice i said "not official" . ill wait until i consult with every final team leader before i put any date. thanks. btw: are you the TRDT leader?
as of now im thinking of ending team omni, sadly, so i think this competition is over. moderator please close this topic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG