The online racing simulator
ESL Pro Series Finals X
(6 posts, started )
ESL Pro Series Finals X
This weekend the ten best drivers of the LFS EPS will fight in Cologne, Germany for the win of the 8th LFS ESL Pro Series. Yes, since 4 years LFS is part of the biggest eSports league in Europe, with 28 races every year and 2 LAN-finals. It's a tradition by now, to meet up in cologne twice a year, watch some great racing by the best german racers and enjoy the community with some nice party.
After this season, intel will have given away about 40000,- Euros in prize money to the winners throughout the years.
The most wins in a season, and the most championships are won by Nils "SK|n1lyn" Naujoks so far, and he's attempting the next one.

The LFS EPS is only the top of the ESL leagues. To get in there, you need to survive a season in the ESL Amateur series, which is not the easiest, to beat about 80-100 other racer.

With more than 100 races done, consistently since 4 years, the ESL Pro Series is probably the league with the most races done in a league so far since LFS S1 came to life. A lot of races been broadcasted LIVE on TV and webstream, every Replay is available still, LFS careers were born, raised and finished in it already

If you are interested, you can find a lot of infos here:

http://www.esl.eu/de/pro-series/epsfinals10

And I will do the coverage on our page with all the infos you need to know, all results etc.:

http://www.sk-gaming.com/feature/823/10/

If you got the guts, you'll come to Cologne tomorrow anyway See you there!
#2 - Nobo
Looks like Nils and Husky have a comfortable lead before the second day.So everything looks like Nils again. Grats to SK for the first 2 races.
Took me a while that i get the points after first day by clicking on lfslayoffs on the bottom right

Edit:
What combos were driven? will the replays be able to download at some point?
first races were BF1 on Westhill, 28 laps each. Tomorrow it will be GTR on Kyo nat rev. Replays will be available asap ESL page works
#4 - Nobo
Gratz to Nils, Husky and b0nd
some news also on sk-gaming.com.
And I'll be updating my blog in the next view hours with some "inside" infos

ESL Pro Series Finals X
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG