The online racing simulator
Best Sig?
(16 posts, started )
Best Sig?
Well I took a couple screens and wanted to make a sig, wanted to get some advice from you guys on which you think is the nicest looking one... thanks in advance.

PS - Why do my pics looks like lower res than all of yours? Is there a place to change your res in game or something? I've got everything maxed out but it doesn't seem to be as good quality... can you not change resolution in the demo or something?

CAN'T HOTLINK?

Because you don't have any Antialiasing turned on.

Also, just incase you're wondering, signature images aren't allowed here.

As far as which one is the best, I think the last one is.

But it still needs to be retaken with AA and some AF.
#3 - Renku
Quote :Best Sig?

...is no sig!
:o :o :o :o

I just found out the xr gt is actually a modelled starion...

I personally didn't really think it looks like a 240 besides the eyelids, but I heard other people make the reference in other threads

crsytal's the only way to go, screw that presser tight!
#6 - llew
I think you'll find the XRT isn't modeled on any car, its just a very common platform (RWD, 2L 4cylinder).

I think if you want to get a good sig, you need to do more than crop.

Get your hands on a copy of CS2 and get immersed in the world of editing.

But answering your question, the last one.

Llew.
No, it is based on a Mitsu Starion externally, and the interior is from a 3000GT which is what Eric drives.
To answer the question, I'll say none of them. Those "signature" pics are the very reason signature pics are disabled here. Nothing is more annoying than reading a one line post, then having a giant signature to scroll through to see the next post.

If I was on my computer at home, I'd show you a few examples of how really not to do a forum signature. On the forum for my vehicle, there are folks with 20-30 lines in their signature, plus a 1024x768 picture. Definitely the way not to do it.

I disable signatures anyways in my user settings if pictures are allowed.
Im not the greatest sig maker, but here's some of my sigs that I have used on the european Playstation forums.

The LX6 is my current sig on there and I think it'll be staying for a while.
Quote from XCNuse :But it still needs to be retaken with AA and some AF.

Where and how do you turn on AA and AF and that antialiasing stuff?
#11 - Jakg
In your driver settings - do you have an ATi or nVidia card?
nVidia radeon 9200

or is that right :o
#13 - Jakg
You've got an ATi, unfortuantely it's easily been 2 years since i had one to play with so i don't know whereabouts you do it in the drivers of an ATi
ah ok, thanks for the help anyway
None, because they are all ginormous.
Niall do you have the catalyst control center running?
It's the little ATi on your taskbar near the clock. If it is running all you have to do is right click, go up to your graphics card, a tab will come out, go down to 3D settings and another tab will come out, and you'll see Anti-aliasing and Anisotropic filtering, and just set those to the highest (it should be the lowest on the list) setting.

Best Sig?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG