The online racing simulator
LFS crashes in full screen mode
(6 posts, started )
Hi guys,
Up until patch X I could run LFS fine. Now whenever I use the shift+F4 key to go to full screen the screen goes black and I cant do anything. I can still hear music however, also CTRL+ALT+DEL does not work.
So I end up having to hold down the power button and restarting that way.

If it matters I have another monitor set up. my primary screen is my laptop i have a CRT hooked up as an extended desktop (LFS only runs on the laptop screen).

As said earlier it has worked fine until now, albeit a little slowly as my computer isnt that crash hot.

Going S2 licensed tonight if I can figure out this problem, otherwise theres no point im only able to play on a windowed screen on a small laptop screen at the moment.

thanks guys, Jesse.

P.S its my first post on this forum id like to say hi etc.
hi
I went licensed anyway lol.
Hello, could you post the descripion of your problem to this thread in the Bug reports section? Add also more information about yout computer, graphics card, windows version, graphics driver version...
everyonce in a while when i start LFS up it opens up to a black screen, and i can hear music in the background. ALT+f4 still works to exit program, but what i usually do is shift+f4 to go into a windowed screen, then shift+f4 again to full screen and it rights itself. not sure if this is the same issue you are having, but still might work for you.
Quote from glyphon :everyonce in a while when i start LFS up it opens up to a black screen, and i can hear music in the background. ALT+f4 still works to exit program, but what i usually do is shift+f4 to go into a windowed screen, then shift+f4 again to full screen and it rights itself. not sure if this is the same issue you are having, but still might work for you.

hey thanks, I will try that one tonight.

I think it's new computer time aynway... well this gives me an excuse yeah?

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG