The online racing simulator
Exam Help
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Kaw
Exam Help
Hello fellower LFS'er.

I got 5 days to my English exam. I got the subject "Terror bombings 7th July" If any London'er would answer 3-4 questions for me. Then I would be awesomely thankfull.

Regards Kaw
Im irish but i know a bit about it, bring em on!
Wow, you get told what your test is on? We get told that X could come up and so could Y and Z... Then sualy S, T and R come up in the test. xD
#4 - Kaw
Quote :If any London'er would answer 3-4 questions for me.

EDIT: Yes we do, I'ts a little different in Denmark
er...I'm a born and bred Londoner, and proud of it!

Bring it on!
Bloody education system.

Peice of wank, i heard they wana scrap exams now?!?!?!

Why cant these things of happened when i was a lad, then i would of probably been a bit better off. xD
Not from London, but if need some more help... Shoot away !

Regards,
Always good to help a fellow student,
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Bloody education system.

Peice of wank, i heard they wana scrap exams now?!?!?!

Why cant these things of happened when i was a lad, then i would of probably been a bit better off. xD

yeah but whats year 7 got to do lots of tests there not like there in year ten ect where 15-16 do them.
Im form England, so any help, just ask
#10 - Kaw
Okay, i got 3 questions. Mainly for London'ers, But if you live nearby, or just feel like answering then they are here

1. What are your feeling's about the attacks 7th July?

2. Are you affraid of using busses, subway, trains etc.?

3. How have the attack's effected you?

Regards Kaw
Hang on...you're asking people to do your exam for you? Isn't that cheating?
As far as I'm concerned, you may as well just get a mod to close this thread, because what you're doing (or trying to do) is wrong. Exam answers have to be your own work, not copied from others
Are you sure you are not talking about an essay or composition or something like that? Because what would be the use of exam if the questions were given out beforehand, composition might be a part of exam of course.
#13 - Kaw
Quote from JohnUK89 :Hang on...you're asking people to do your exam for you? Isn't that cheating?
As far as I'm concerned, you may as well just get a mod to close this thread, because what you're doing (or trying to do) is wrong. Exam answers have to be your own work, not copied from others

We have to hold a speech, and i thought. In that speech. I would relate to what some people thinks about it. I dont consider that as cheating. Do you ?
kaw´s just a damn nerd.

honestly, i think he just wants to be prepared. model pupil.
Sounds fine by me.
Its not cheating in my books, He is only asking views on it. Its not like he is asking ye to do it, is he?
Quote from Kaw :We have to hold a speech, and i thought. In that speech. I would relate to what some people thinks about it. I dont consider that as cheating. Do you ?

Now that you put it that way, I consider it fine. I guess it's just me being too used to written exams...didn't even think that it would be a spoken one! I wish you luck with it, unfortunately I cannot help, my essay/speech writing skills are pretty much non-existent

Exam Help
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG