The online racing simulator
Upshift Strikeracer ( new Gpotato game. )
(22 posts, started )
this is a new game from Gpotato.
it seems to be a race/shooting game and its soon to be closed beta

UPDATE now have a link what will show the image
it looks so ace heres the main site
http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/ sign up who ever wants to be its an nice looking game.
Looks a bit like "Vigilante 8' on the PSX.
oh i've spent many hours playing that.
Fantastic Game

anyways, cars with big guns is gonna be entertainment no matter what
Bring back Vigilante, one of the best games ever I remember playing it on the pc with my mate, trying to time blowing up bridges so they take out passing enemies
Vigilante 8 rocked! Had it on the psx. Great fun game.

This game looks really nice, looks like great fun.

Cars and guns are a great combo and provides mayhem and a lot of fun.

Sometimes I wish I had a mounted gun on my car in LFS so when I get spammed by a blue flag n00b I could blow him to hell muhahahaha.. :gnasher:

will keep an eye out for this one....

yeah can't wait to test it.
looks awsome
Just some news its a week to go till we can play.
#8 - (SaM)
I don't like games that try to be realistic racing games - there is only one that tries and succeeds: LFS.

Though this game on the other hand, is just being fun! Explosions, stunts, guns, carnage! Yummmm.
Quote from Mysteroius :Looks a bit like "Vigilante 8' on the PSX.
oh i've spent many hours playing that.
Fantastic Game

anyways, cars with big guns is gonna be entertainment no matter what

Woa I had that for N64!

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Bring back Vigilante, one of the best games ever I remember playing it on the pc with my mate, trying to time blowing up bridges so they take out passing enemies

Haha Good times.

Quote from Madman_CZ :Vigilante 8 rocked! Had it on the psx. Great fun game.

This game looks really nice, looks like great fun.

Cars and guns are a great combo and provides mayhem and a lot of fun.

Sometimes I wish I had a mounted gun on my car in LFS so when I get spammed by a blue flag n00b I could blow him to hell muhahahaha.. :gnasher:

will keep an eye out for this one....

Woa I never knew Vigilante8 was so famous.

And the sequel, Vigilante8: Second Offense...those games were AWESOME.

I hope this one is as good.
Interstate '76 > all the other copy clones
Quote from deggis :Interstate '76 > all the other copy clones

Heh, true. I spent months on the demo alone! Kept reinstalling it for like 3 times.
Quote from deggis :Interstate '76 > all the other copy clones

Interstate '82 was great too, LOL. I loved the lasers
I feel obligated to be a spoilsport and point out the explosion in that picture is obviously photoshopped in.

Looking forward to the game though. I've always wanted to play through I76 since playing a demo for about 5 minutes ages ago, and can never find a copy of it
Quote from 5th Earth :I feel obligated to be a spoilsport and point out the explosion in that picture is obviously photoshopped in.

No, i't's not. You can easily see it's a couple of layered textures.
Game graphics have evolved since Pong you know!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Woa I never knew Vigilante8 was so famous.

Ohh yes... man I spent hours and hours playing Vigilante 8 on my psx. So much infact I used to have really flat thumbs from the controller lol..

was great. Especially the area 51 level where you discover the secret ufo spaceship. good old times.

@Sam: I to think the explosion looks a little out of place in that picture, doesn't quite go with the rendering of the car. Also the debris looks way too realistic for any game i think.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Ohh yes... man I spent hours and hours playing Vigilante 8 on my psx. So much infact I used to have really flat thumbs from the controller lol..

was great. Especially the area 51 level where you discover the secret ufo spaceship. good old times.

@Sam: I to think the explosion looks a little out of place in that picture, doesn't quite go with the rendering of the car. Also the debris looks way too realistic for any game i think.

Yeah that was a great game. The ambiance and everything, and 2nd offense made it even better.

I still play it sometimes...
We'll see what it's gonna look like.

But yeah, well I haven't been able to pass registration actually, when I submitted my info, it kept saying the Confirmation Code (fuzzy image with letters) is wrong. I entered it right 4 times, to no avail. Crap!
Am in i just got a email saying am in the beta.
If it says you're in, you're in
Quote from 96 GTS :Interstate '82 was great too, LOL. I loved the lasers

INTERSTATE FTW!!!

I kept reinstalling '82.:P It was just sooo great.
Well i tried it last night and its cool its worth a try.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG