The online racing simulator
[RF] Race Factory Drift League/Team is BACK!
(16 posts, started )
[RF] was an old Demo/S2 team founded by TCwindom. With his permission, I (Sephir), as a previous member, have revived RF and brought it to S2.

The freewebs at http://rfleague.com has been updated, and a new forum made.

You can find the server, the name is [RF] Drift Server

The competition is in planning and new skins are being made. All we need now, are members.

So head on over to the forums, thats http://rfdriftleague.com, and apply today.

Thanks for reading
[RF] is already taken by Racing Fantics.
And HR was already taken by Heart of Racing.

But who cares, really?
True. But they even have the same colours.
Their F is white. And this [RF] was established over 5 months ago.

EDIT: With these same colours.
i hope i'm not going to have to deal with people telling me they've been banned in servers for using my publc RF skin again...
Dudes >.> Real demo [RF] (by TCwindom) was born before these s2 "crackers" that took original name. I have no problems with that but just wanna welcome [RF] team back.
If it is the RF Team skin then it is not public, but a few TEAM ONLY skins are being made right now.
ty JTuned and dont worry tofu if it does then ill handle it
Racing Fanatics started up last year, I should know I was one of the founding members of the team, who were origonally called PS.com from our 1st home the Playstation forums. Go to the Racing Fanatics forum and check my join date and the others, the earliest is 18th Nov and that was the forums maker Fazza430. Here's the member list. http://www.phpbb88.com/racingf ... php?mforum=racingfinatics They went S2 at Christmas, me and Fazza430 were the 1st.
Quote from ImportFantasy :ty JTuned and dont worry tofu if it does then ill handle it

Holy crap Keisu how can't you stay more than 2 weeks with the same team!?!

Oh and well no need to say g-luck since the team will prolly die in 2-3 days
Quote from Drift2007 :Dudes >.> Real demo [RF] (by TCwindom) was born before these s2 "crackers" that took original name. I have no problems with that but just wanna welcome [RF] team back.

and as one of the original RF members i'm kinda pissed that you called us crackers, you dont even know the team for one, and the teams is quite a bit older than your, RF "crackers" team
Quote from Riders Motion :Holy crap Keisu how can't you stay more than 2 weeks with the same team!?!

Oh and well no need to say g-luck since the team will prolly die in 2-3 days

**** you I'm getting sick of your shit. Shut the **** up and mind your business.
Quote from Drift2007 :Dudes >.> Real demo [RF] (by TCwindom) was born before these s2 "crackers" that took original name. I have no problems with that but just wanna welcome [RF] team back.

Nobody cares, they never registered the [RF] to LFSW.

And Lazlow, mind your own business also, Keisu's business isn't your business.
Actually do research and you'll find out that Keisu is my best LFS friend.

Mind YOUR business.
Everyone mind their own business and there won't be any problems

As for the team, good luck guys, and Im sure you guys will last longer then 2-3 days, I'll give ya 5, lol jk

Good Luck!

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG