The online racing simulator
LFS and Forza 2 problem, Looking for one wheel to play both games.
....my problem is I play both of these games but don't have the desk space for 2 wheels.

Currently I have a DFP for LFS and i'm using the 360 pad for Forza. I'm looking to buy a wheel that works both on the x360 and PC. The official M$ wireless wheel looks tempting but i'm not sure if it's any good?

Obviously the DFP is a fantastic wheel and I don't really want a step backwards in terms of quality. Any advice would be very helpful.

Many Thanks

Dan
The best wheel to work on both is the Wireless 360 wheel, it's not the best, and not a touch on the DFP, but unfortuneately you can't use proper wheels on the 360

So it's either 2 wheels on the desk or 1 inferior wheel for both.

who knows, maybe logitech / microsoft will cooperate with wheels one day and a new update will make the DFP and G25 compatible with the 360?
But they're different companies, Logitech and Microsoft. Maybe someday when the 360 sales skyrocket they'll produce a driver that allows the G25 to work with the 360. Till then, its the wireless racing wheel.
It isn't entirely wireless, tbh. U have to connect a wire from the wheel to the pedals, and another wire to a plug if u want force feedback. Wireless? lols.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG