The online racing simulator
G25 - $188.20 - Dell
(34 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
G25 - $188.20 - Dell
Ok, i hate Dell, but selling the G25 for $120 less than i can get it for in the UK makes me think you should buy it and screw them.

Linkification, hope someone finds this useful!
Holy wow! Thanks for the link! My wife said she could justify me spending money on a G25 if it dropped below $200. I knew my patience would pay off!

Bought and shipped! WOOHOO!
#3 - Jakg
im pissed now. I've bought 2 G25's and now i have a working one they damn prices go down
I'll buy one of you if you still have it.
#5 - Jakg
my 1st G25 broke, and i sent it back to Pixmania - they never got it because Royal Mail lost it, and i was left £150 down with no G25 - i've claimed, but their f*cking me about. I bought another one for £150 from Scan, came quick and i love it, but i resent paying for it twice.

Chris Redman (username R3DMAN) is selling a second new G25 for £100 if your interested though.

Shame Dell won't seem to send this outside of the US

It isn't listed on Dells UK site
$183 is about 136€ that's 50€ off from what it costs here...
Quote from ATHome :$183 is about 136€ that's 50€ off from what it costs here...

Well, it costs about 220-250 (originally 299) euros over here!
Dam yankees always getting the cheap good stuff. :P
i bought (pre-ordered) mine from dell, and got mine for $268 when it was first released. still, that's a damn nice price on it.
Quote from Blackout :Well, it costs about 220-250 (originally 299) euros over here!
Dam yankees always getting the cheap good stuff. :P

Remember though, the yanks dont get the deal on the LFS game... we do
I bought one too! Too bad it that deal didn't last for long....back to $299 now.
Quote from Jakg :my 1st G25 broke, and i sent it back to Pixmania - they never got it because Royal Mail lost it, and i was left £150 down with no G25 - i've claimed, but their f*cking me about. I bought another one for £150 from Scan, came quick and i love it, but i resent paying for it twice.

Chris Redman (username R3DMAN) is selling a second new G25 for £100 if your interested though.

Shame Dell won't seem to send this outside of the US

It isn't listed on Dells UK site

You should of threatened to go to trading standards. From my expreience (old job being working for a mail order comapny) That makes them shit in their boots and do anything to keep you happy.
Quote from The General Lee :You should of threatened to go to trading standards. From my expreience (old job being working for a mail order comapny) That makes them shit in their boots and do anything to keep you happy.

Being heavily involved in the website side of my Mums shop I have about 50 pages of trading standards regulations on my desk and from what I understand of Jakg's post Pixmania are doing nothing wrong. It's the customers responsibilty to get the goods back to the company.

You should always send stuff recorded delivery in these situations so you can track it. Not only that, make sure it's insured for the value. Will only cost probably £5 more to send and at least then you know your safe if it goes missing.
O/T: Royal Mail are COMPLETELY useless. They've lost the first C2D I ordered, when I try and claim, they say my address isn't registered - I find that very hard to beleive being uni halls, but never mind. Anyway point is I'm however much down that E6600 cost me. Not impressed.

Back on topic, thats a great price for a G25, dell have the most random deals sometimes, worth snapping up
#14 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :You should of threatened to go to trading standards. From my expreience (old job being working for a mail order comapny) That makes them shit in their boots and do anything to keep you happy.

oh but they are "trying there hardest to find it" first before giving me my money
postal services just **** everyting up they lost my minimoto parts and they losy nialls dfp how hard can it be just to send it to the adress givin im getting a g25 sent to me praying to god they dont lose that
your true there m8, i ordered a DFP on the 10th December and i got a email saying your DFP has bee lost in the post! I got the email in March ffs!
Stop using normal mail and go to private companies like DHL, or TNT, never had a probleme with those
TNT are sh!t avoid them at all costs, they throw CRT's into the back of thier trucks then tell you it is'nt covered.
Hey, I got my G25 today! I also got a rFactor disk along with the drivers. Is that normal?
#20 - Jakg
Yup, it's the demo, i can't install mine - RSC forum blamed it on my Overclock (which i proved them wrong over) and then told me rFactor didn't work on XP :X
Jakg just been reading your wheel guide, some of your written english is appauling. Allow me to correct you.

"while better than the Momo Racing, a DFP is cheaper and only slightly less good"

Firstly: How can the momo racing be better & not so good? You contradict yourself in the same sentence.
Secondly: The phrase "slightly less good" sounds like it was written by a nine year old. Did you pass your english GCSE's ?
Thirdly: "if your fingers where to get in the way" I think you mean were not where.
Finaly: "gameport ones tend cheaper" go figure?

There are probably more grammatical errors but I have highlighted the obvious ones just to bring to your attention. BTW did you get someone to proof read your guide before posting on the WIKI? Infact dont they check submissions?

A bored Ant
Ant:

Finaly -> finally

Dun flame me
#23 - Jakg
Quote from anttt69 :Jakg just been reading your wheel guide, some of your written english is appauling. Allow me to correct you.

"while better than the Momo Racing, a DFP is cheaper and only slightly less good"

Firstly: How can the momo racing be better & not so good? You contradict yourself in the same sentence.
Secondly: The phrase "slightly less good" sounds like it was written by a nine year old. Did you pass your english GCSE's ?
Thirdly: "if your fingers where to get in the way" I think you mean were not where.
Finaly: "gameport ones tend cheaper" go figure?

There are probably more grammatical errors but I have highlighted the obvious ones just to bring to your attention. BTW did you get someone to proof read your guide before posting on the WIKI? Infact dont they check submissions?

A bored Ant

FFS. I spend my free time writing a wheel guide for another site, i link to it a few times and a few people find it helpful, Duke_Toaster puts it on the Wiki.

The point of the Wiki is that ANYONE can edit it, and yet rather than fixing it you feel the need to publicly ridicule my work. Thanks.
jesus man , only trying to help
deal is gone

G25 - $188.20 - Dell
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG