The online racing simulator
looking for gtr-team
(7 posts, started )
looking for gtr-team
Hallo,

i'm a new german driver and i'm looking for a GTR-Team for training.
i prefer german teams. but english is ok, too.
mail: [email protected]

MfG. Remu
Hi, check out subosnic racing, www.subsonic-racing-forum.co.nr

We are an international team and if it helps, there is a German on our team We drive all cars

If you want to try out, just fill in the application form on our forum
hey remu, currently we are not looking for new drivers, but if you are
fast & fair, you may give it a try: www.factoryphantom.de

we are a mostly german team on almost all cars.
#4 - Dru
Quote from RemuMC :Hallo,

i'm a new german driver and i'm looking for a GTR-Team for training.
i prefer german teams. but english is ok, too.
mail: [email protected]

MfG. Remu

Hey there,

20 laps on an oval and 20 laps on race courses with GTR's - have you done any off line time as well cause this kind of mileage (less than 500KM) in not exactly a lot)

Of course we wish you well in your pursuit of a team, but remember that you don't HAVE to be in a team immediately, imo i would first of all get some more laps doen on more than one or two tracks to find out which GTR car best suits your driving style, get some online races done, home your race craft and then reapply but maybe someone will take 'a risk' and employ your services from the get go
#5 - pigi
Got race? we search GTR drivers.! And formula and rally.
Quote from Dru :Hey there,

20 laps on an oval and 20 laps on race courses with GTR's - have you done any off line time as well cause this kind of mileage (less than 500KM) in not exactly a lot)

Of course we wish you well in your pursuit of a team, but remember that you don't HAVE to be in a team immediately, imo i would first of all get some more laps doen on more than one or two tracks to find out which GTR car best suits your driving style, get some online races done, home your race craft and then reapply but maybe someone will take 'a risk' and employ your services from the get go

oops, should´ve looked after that before.... my fault.

in that case, its excactly like dru said, learn the game, learn the cars,
learn to race and come back later
Quote from LordBlaster :hey remu, currently we are not looking for new drivers, but if you are
fast & fair, you may give it a try: www.factoryphantom.de

we are a mostly german team on almost all cars.

German only -> Mostly German

looking for gtr-team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG