The online racing simulator
A legend returns...
(15 posts, started )
A legend returns...

... Péter 'Hummer' Hum joins F1RST!

F1RST Racing has managed to sign Péter 'Hummer' Hum to the team! People from the early days of LFS will certainly remember the name... and this former Inferno, tHUNder and Ocrana driver has recently picked up LFS racing again...

With the addition of Péter to the team, F1RST has made another big step up. The 19 year old citizen of Budapest has shown his extraordinary racing skills in virtually all the available race sims. Péter has led the GPL ranks in Hungary ánd the World ranks in GTR. He's also been fighting for the Hungarian national GPL championship, where he ended second behind Norbi.

Inside F1RST, Péter will be a strong force in the Masters of Endurance squad and he's looking forward to participating in the bigger individual international leagues too.

So on behalf of the whole team, I welcome you to the team Péter, we're looking forward to a successful cooperation
Welcome!
Boerenkool met worst!
Congratz guys

Nice acquisition
i think we never met on track, but his old ocrana-gtr-mate buster told
me about his amazing skills.... great deal
Congratulations F1RST, nice one!
weeeeee keszkemet moshonmagyarhovar!
Congratz both..
Although I am new to the LFS community, I have read through the history and known that he is a great, fast and clean racer. Gratz F1RST!
Gratz F1RST
#11 - pigi
huh dunno who this man is but realy cool to hear that fe have legends in game! Realy awsome nice . WELCOME back.
Hummer is back ... cograts both
Grats.

Damn, now I have to get used to say first instead of fiiist. lol

A legend returns...
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG