The online racing simulator
Server needed!
(8 posts, started )
Server needed!
Sorted....thanks Scott
#3 - Nobo
even though you are not long into lfs you now everything Kit
Quote from Nobo :even though you are not long into lfs you now everything Kit

Nah, that's just because I spent most of the time other than studying into LFS and my team. For computer-related knowledge, I have been dealing with computers since I was small, so I know I can do it if anyone need me, especially my great team Dun wanna be a piece of wood sitting in a team without any participation, interaction and contribution. As I said, I am willing to break the language barrier, hope that I can

However, when I am back to HK, my girl will definitely kill me if I still like that. Therefore, I will be having less time in LFS in the coming 3 months. Still I am looking one league to participate for keeping up my pace and my status. maybe OWRL F1
If the league is starting after the 10 July, i could host it
Harjun,why start a league when you don't have a server mate,your just putting pressure on yourself,nice idea though
ok niall...just host a dedicated path x server please? ill talk to you on msn about it.
And the league will be on weekends, after or on June 10th. I will start a few races, see how it goes and then ask scawen or victor for a sub forum
sorted...thanks scott

Server needed!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG