The online racing simulator
Lfs X Lags [no connect at start/end of race]
Hello, I really find penalizing the fact that the game lag during multiplayer mode when somebody connect on the server. Why not to block the connections to the server from the start of a race to her end ? New connections would be authorized during practice, qualifications or in free race.
It's just an idea I have but I think it's a good idea ?
#2 - (SaM)
This is the wrong section, you should have posted this in the Improvement Suggestion Forum.

And well, I'll have to disagree with your suggestion, just a small part of the community notices the severe lag you speak of, the rest finds nothing that really disturbs the connection.

But then again, if it were an option in the server properties, it wouldn't be so bad. A connecting user has a more dramatic effect if that server is on a high ping / low speed connection. This server could disable connecting during critical moments.
LFS X Lags
Hello, thanks to moved my post. I'm sorry to post in the wrong section.
I have many friends who are agree with the lag probem. My connection is 18Mbits ethernet and the lags very disturb us. For exemple we play on gtr2 online and when the race is start the connection to the server are blocked and we aren't lag problems . On lfs we choose low ping server and the effects of lag are very dramatics!!!! I'm don't understand that many peoples aren't lag problems. Please give me an issue to my problem. I love lfs :weeping:. (Sorry for my bad english)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG