The online racing simulator
#1 - Spils
Where is everyone celerbrating the relase of Patch X
Just woke up and finaly its out congrats to the team
My usal hang out CTRA is down were is everyone playing today ?
Sitting naked on my sofa, drinking morning coffee. Enough info for ya, buddy?
Quote from spankmeyer :Sitting naked on my sofa, drinking morning coffee. Enough info for ya, buddy?

eww!
nasty
lol, I'm also naked. Actually, i've been racing all morning wearing nothing.
Quote from felplacerad :lol, I'm also naked. Actually, i've been racing all morning wearing nothing.

Not even socks?
#6 - robt
i cant find any good servers its all gone back to the same original combos or under 3 people racing.
It really is only the CTRA servers that offer variety in form of track rotation, laps change and different cars.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :It really is only the CTRA servers that offer variety in form of track rotation, laps change and different cars.

Available for 1750 at least silver-licensed racers, the rest (me) hates it´s Copper license :sadbanana
#9 - robt
i wont use them, plainly cause i get auto kicked for the fact im on keyboard n having to use auto gears. i prefer non-elitist racing. *sigh* i want crc back, least i could get some good races.
Naked Racing...
I personally find it difficult to work the pedals without wearing shoes...
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I personally find it difficult to work the pedals without wearing shoes...

...and daydreaming in bed

Allways on US tv-series ppl hop on their beds wearing shoes, omg!

Anyways, I don't wear shoes when playing driving simulators. Maybe I should for more realistic feel?

Back to topic. There were some ppl online about 0800 CET and I found about 30 servers which had ppl in 'em racing.

I'll say that wait for the evening (Europe's time) and there will be lots more servers with more ppl online
Quote from robt :i wont use them, plainly cause i get auto kicked for the fact im on keyboard n having to use auto gears. i prefer non-elitist racing. *sigh* i want crc back, least i could get some good races.

isnt non-elitist racing a bit of an oxymororn. i know what you mean but still lol.
#14 - robt
yeah i know, im rubbish at phrasing Just found a server i wanted to join, and what do u know, its using the same restrictions as the CTRA. I give up, ill start racing again when test patches come out, at least i get some good races then!
Quote from spankmeyer :Sitting naked on my sofa, drinking morning coffee. Enough info for ya, buddy?

I can only say one thing to that reply man...

Nice.

Quote from Stang70Fastback :I personally find it difficult to work the pedals without wearing shoes...

I've tried racing in my shoes and I feel it harder to "feel" how hard I'm pushing the pedals. I always race in socks, but I might try without, feels nice and cold on the bottom of my feet
#17 - ste_
I celebrated the release of patch X by drinking most of a bottle of single-malt whisky and then sleeping upside down in a ditch
I want to party with ste_

-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :Well, I'm missing the well populated LRF bug test server with KY2 and WE1R. I've never seen such intensive usage of this class on public servers before.

I miss it too. Maybe I can rig up the CoRe server to fill in.

edit: It's up now, running the same combo and same laps as the test server. Come on in!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG