The online racing simulator
Replay moving - forward & backward
I think its good idea. For moving in replay of state of this.
Some progressbar on top, on right or left of this bar buttons to move forward, backward (with 1x,2x,4x,8x etc - how many clicks in button), to pause, to play, and stop
What do You think?
Backwards is impossible because its not a movie, the game is still running, it cant running backwards. Possible is the ability to jump to another place in the replay and cutting replays, the devs should make this at first. Replay improvements are suggested before many times.

Pause is already possible, press P.
About pause I know hmm, so skipping, maybe someday, but isnt some gigh rated suggestion just want to know opinions
#4 - joen
Yes, it would be nice to have some sort of skipping through replays. But it's been suggested before, so I think Scawen will try to implement something for this eventually. The replays are bascially a recreation of the actual race by using the drivers' input data so you can't really make it rewind or something like that. But some sort of "keyframe" like possibility could be done I guess. Or at least skipping by lap number for example.
Hmm... maybe replay can have saved frames of these? And then maybe in some place can be placed entry to enter frame number of replay like this:

Frame: 666
Full lenght: 87498459

:P ?
Quote from GieTe-R :Hmm... maybe replay can have saved frames of these? And then maybe in some place can be placed entry to enter frame number of replay like this

No, in the replay are no frames saved, its not a movie. In a replay ios just this information saved which be sent through the network. In 3D Frames are this 3 or 4 Frames/sec. Just while the replay is running, the lfs.exe create new 2D frames with your settings.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG