The online racing simulator
8 Votes Ban
(24 posts, closed, started )
8 Votes Ban
Dear Sirs!

I made a test:

Ban anybody for NO REASON on a full server:

You will always find 8 clowns, who press the "1" button.

I did it: I just let 3 drivers ban, for no reason at all,

who were in front of me.

BANNERS PARADISE:

Nobody knows for how long: I love it:

MANKIND AT LAST!

Greetings, Dandy
More useless than many threads, I can tell you that.
Quote from Dandy Dust :Dear Sirs!

I made a test:

Ban anybody for NO REASON on a full server:

You will always find 8 clowns, who press the "1" button.

I did it: I just let 3 drivers ban, for no reason at all,

who were in front of me.

BANNERS PARADISE:

Nobody knows for how long: I love it:

MANKIND AT LAST!

Greetings, Dandy

Um.. the point to this?
#4 - garph
Quote from Dandy Dust :I did it: I just let 3 drivers ban, for no reason at all,

That was good of you....... Seems to me you're one of the cowns as well my man.
#5 - X-Ter
If you happen to be banned from a server with that ammount of clowns in it, just pick another server. Or, if you really truly believe that you where wrongly banned, talk to the server admin and hame him/her unban you. It's better to have it this way, rather than no possible way at all to get rid of disturbing people
The massage is:

If You have a server with 28 Players on it
8 Drivers is a small number to BAN another driver!

What´s so unclear about that?

Ban horny Sams just press "1", without having an
idea whats going on.

The Ban Time goes for what ever the server says...

Put the eight man on the kick - option, and leave the
ban on more than 50&5 of the drivers on a server,
might be a suggestion.

The NEW RULE DOES NOT SERVE THE GAME,
after me. And thats why I open a thread on it,
whatsoever any of You GURUS might be up to.

Bann the banning banners, Dandy
Vote bans only last 24 hours. What's the big deal?
#8 - Jakg
To be fair, spamming "Z0mg! Patch X has new tracks! New westhill! zomg!" 200 times was REALLY annoying, and i stand by my decision to press "1"
Quote from Dandy Dust :I did it: I just let 3 drivers ban, for no reason at all,

who were in front of me.

Quote from Dandy Dust :Bann the banning banners, Dandy

Lets hope for you that people dont see that as an invitation to ban you.
Quote from zeugnimod :Lets hope for you that people dont see that as an invitation to ban you.

Lets, because he is close to something happening.
looks like you have copyright for the word "bollocks", Dandy Dust aka "Mr. Wikipedia"

*flees* :moped:....(damn, wrong direction)
Quote from Jakg :To be fair, spamming "Z0mg! Patch X has new tracks! New westhill! zomg!" 200 times was REALLY annoying, and i stand by my decision to press "1"

^this
To be onist i think he's got a fair point. Just think of it from his view....
#14 - wien
People have a tendency to jump the gun since it has taken so many votes to get a ban through traditionally. With patch X this is no longer the case, so people will eventually adjust and only ban when it's needed. This OMG SKY IS FALLING business is just silly.
which point? voting people for no reason just to make a thread about it here and moaning about the new system which is in fact the best option for everybody? I mean people will vote, no matter what happend you will always have guys which actually dont know at all what really happend and still hit their 1 key and therefore is doesn't matter how many votes a call needs.
maybe Scawen will raise the number.Who knows.Please dont start the flame.It was tested however that it was almost impossible to ban some morons on server with high number of players.

This should be in Suggestion section not in General section.
I dont understand why everytime someone think found a new miracle on the world has to post it in general section.Its really getting very annyoing.
JayHawk has voted to BAN Dandy Dust [press 1].

I dont think that americans or british have any right to put their opinions to any subject as long as they continue to vote for governments, who drop their bombs
on any country in the world, that they feel pleased to.

GO HOME!

Quote from Dandy Dust :I dont think taht americans or british have any right to put their oppinions to any subject as long as they continue to vote for governments, who drop their bombs

GO HOME!

Nice one, bringing politics into a game where we're free of that bullshit. You really are a retard.

This thread will go even steeper downhill from here so please close it.
Quote from Dandy Dust :You will always find 8 clowns, who press the "1" button.

The clowns are the problem, not the system.
I don't know what's the problem with this guy... and his avatar is f***ing iritating!
Quote from Dandy Dust :I dont think taht americans or british have any right to put their oppinions to any subject as long as they continue to vote for governments, who drop their bombs

GO HOME!

Wow, looks like you cannot take a joke. Pity.

And if you want to get into politics, I only have this to say to you:

Central Powers. Your country has had its share of bloody violence, too. How about Dolfuss and fascism?
Quote from Dandy Dust :I dont think that americans or british have any right to put their opinions to any subject as long as they continue to vote for governments, who drop their bombs

GO HOME!

What a stupid and utterly irrelevant comment. Go take your political opinions elsewhere, this is a forum for LFS - that's an online race sim not a forum for crass and oversimplistic schoolboy views of world politics.
Closed because the thread has become ugly, pointless and off topic.
This thread is closed

8 Votes Ban
(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG