The online racing simulator
Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
#52 - pie
You Rock!!
Where can I download it manually? Because my LFS sais that it can't find the restarter program...
Thanks, Scavier! Now i'm having fun converting 3997 skins to DDS .

:P
Downloading NOW! I'm using my new horns! (Made today)
Thank you developers. This has obviously been the most anticipated patch for a while, and this can be seen in the amount of people on the forum. We set a new record today with 750 people online at one time! Let's break this record when patch Y is released. Thanks devs!
There is an issue with patch X, when I joined a server, naturally I enter in spectator mode, I couldn't see anything else than grey and horizon (+sky). This was confirmed by another person who joined. I forgot to take a screenshot, this happened on fern bay club. Once entered race me and the other could see everything as normal.
Thanks!
Lets Brake All Records
FIX : AI drivers ignored the pit lane speed limit

does that mean that the AI can pit during a race now?

(thx for the patch btw )
Well done

Now get a long coding free weekend, Scawen
Duke_toaster votes to buy Scawen a pint - press 1 [1/8]

Shame about the DL speeds, I guess in the first hour there will be downloadmageddon.
JohnUK89 votes to buy Scawen a pint - press 1 [2/8]
[3/8] Thanks for all the hard work Scawen!

Most users online at the forum record has just been broken too!
Quote from duke_toaster :Duke_toaster votes to buy Scawen a pint - press 1 [1/8]

Shame about the DL speeds, I guess in the first hour there will be downloadmageddon.

1 lol
what about other devs ))
Cheers Scawen! You have worked hard. Have a nice weekend. The game is worth every penny with the amount of work you put to it.
We were standing at the start of a race and a lot of people went to spectate and it said: "You weren't moving for 10 seconds"...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Where can I download it manually? Because my LFS sais that it can't find the restarter program...

i get the same

tried turning off the firewall and stuff like that dosnt work

camman show show
good job !
OMG! Its just a patch guys.

I have to say i really like the way you work Scawen. Somtimes we have to wait until we get a specific feature (eg. false starts, class balancing) but if we do get it it's solid, thought-out and working properly. Unlike in some other games where you get sloppy fixes wich often cause even more problems than they solve. In LFS i can be sure that the latest patch really is better than the previous ones.
Sometime people can't (or won't) understand that all these small fixes/updates really are needed before you can move on to the "bigger problems" but i'm happy that you do.

Thanks Scawen!
You give us things we never knew we needed. Thank you.
Quote from csimpok :We were standing at the start of a race and a lot of people went to spectate and it said: "You weren't moving for 10 seconds"...

I think that thats just the server because they have a special thing set up and it suited patch W
now everythings ok THX
Thankyou for getting Patch X out. I understand this was hard work so please, go and hug the wife an baby and then take the weekend off. I know I would

Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG