The online racing simulator
Organized wreckers
(29 posts, started )
Quote from Vendetta :Haha, thats great!

As for wreckers, when i find one, i save replay then leave. Ive yet to find any "organized wreckers" (illepall) on S2 yet.

I have experienced one that come very close to that.

He changed his nick to someone elses on the server and then started his wrecking. After that he tried to ban the person which he nearly succeded.
Quote from Turbocharge :i would say they probably raced enough times but lost and got so pissed off they just coast into any turn and ramming anyone who is in front of them to pass...any multiplayer race starts on me...i start off until halfway between the start and turn one..i slow down enough until im a slight distance behind the pack...they underestimate their racing lines and i just pick my way through the junkyard and finish off the race scratch free...it wouldnt make anything better if i got hit at sometime in the race from a wrecker..at the end of the race when all of us finish...i locate him on the track and bore into him at full speed...its just the way i fight back at a lousy driver..

Errmmm... there's a thread about hitting the other people after the race is over. in that thread a few people have said they hit people and get hit after the race in fun...or something like that.
Well, if you do nail these losers after the race, you might just be encouraging them. I dunno. I'm glad I got a license. The wrecking
has dropped off considerably since the release - even accidental ones
It seems most of the deliberate wreckers with a license either decided
to behave, or found themselves another game to get frustrated with and
make people miserable online with.
Last night, final lap at Aston GP, I'm in 2nd. I'm coming through the chicane onto the final stretch and BAM!!! Guy says he's sorry, he spun out, LOL as he continues on his way the wrong direction (1st place already crossed by now.) I'm like, yea whatever idiot. Shortly after, he disconnects. The next race I loose it in T2 under braking and barrel through the tire barricade. I figure it's a good time to jump out and download skins from the replay while the others race (I'm dialup). I download the skins and figure I'd watch the replay, you know, this is licensed and there is a slight possibility he did spin out (the wrecker last race). So I watch and he enters the track. Runs about half a lap before spinning into the wall. He pits, leaves the garage the wrong way, exits the entrance to pitroad and hits me head on. I'm amazed that you can run into this kind of behavior in licensed servers. Oh, well, I'm in the States and we don't have many folks racing let alone wreckers, so no big deal to me. I think this may have only been the 2nd time I've encountered a wrecker in licensed servers from the beginning 5 months ago. Now, demoland, that's a different story. I still jump to demo now and then, especially since I've gotten my first recruit hooked away from Flight simming and racing the GTT. I pop on there now and then to see if he's around.
Send the replay to the devs, they'll make him an offer he can't refuse

Organized wreckers
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG