The online racing simulator
Halford's Racing fun event
(120 posts, started )

Poll : Mandatory pitstop

Yes
No
Quote from faster111 :well i know some who still have five exams left.

I have ten exams left. Three weeks and they're all over though
So 3 weeks sound good ?
i would not mind 14 July, i could help host the server if you want aswell. We will have a server on the 10 July for a year

In 3 weeks i think i am still on holiday, i dont really mind missing it tbh. You could always do it again
Ok Race will be 14th July.
sounds nice, but i´m afraid i can´t race due weekdays (mostly).

but, if for some reason, i´d be at home i´ll take part. and i´ll ask some of my team-mates to join (they´ll kick your asses for sure )

cu on track
Quote from LordBlaster :sounds nice, but i´m afraid i can´t race due weekdays (mostly).

but, for some case, i´d be at home i´ll take part. and i´ll ask some of my team-mates to join (they´ll kick your asses for sure )

cu on track

hehe,that date might not be a set date,have to see with racers,thank's for the interest
Add me to the list Sully. R.Hero
If it stays on that date (or at least doesn't clash with a Gentlefoot challenge league race) then I'd like to participate. I'll try and drag a couple of ZWR guys in as well.

One suggestion....if it is a full grid then i would think that a 15/20 min qual session would be better. 32 cars trying to do a clean lap in in 10 mins could be tricky.

Lfs-name ZWR|Moose
username The Moose
team ZWR
car XRT
#34 - Jakg
If it stays on that date:

LFS Name - UKCT...Jakg

Username - Jakg

Team - UKCT

Car - FXO
Lfs-name [HR]HogaMan
username HogaMan
team Halfords Racing
car FXO
Ok thanks guys
What time will it be on? i would like to join bu need to learn the time.
8.Pm (GMT)maybe changed.
I'll join Jack and make a UKCT contingent

Username: JohnUK89
Racername: UKCT..John
Team: UKCT
Car: XRT
Thank you
#41 - Jakg
Yay.

Whats quali? any special rules we should know?

IMO a nice 30 min quali session would be good

How many laps?
#42 - Jakg
Ok, with all the RB4's and XRT's winning i don't really have a chance at winning, but i hope to win the FXO class at least

</ego>

EDIT - Ok, imo you need a longer quali (like 30 mins) a shorter sprint race (like 5 or so laps) and keep the final race the same.

Can we reset?
Ok Niko,also Jakg the format is on first post if everyone wants 30 minutes quali that will be changedI will post race rules within the next few days,nothing major different from your average event
#44 - Jakg
Sully, i saw myself - i posted my suggestions inside that post, but just to clarify

"Ok, imo you need a longer quali (like 30 mins) a shorter sprint race (like 5 or so laps) and keep the final race the same."

I recently did a league race here and the main event was 17 laps which is a nice length - around 30 mins, which makes the main race an hour.

IMO you need a shorter sprint (like 5 laps) and a slightly shorter main race (like 20 laps)
Quote from Jakg :Sully, i saw myself - i posted my suggestions inside that post, but just to clarify

"Ok, imo you need a longer quali (like 30 mins) a shorter sprint race (like 5 or so laps) and keep the final race the same."

I recently did a league race here and the main event was 17 laps which is a nice length - around 30 mins, which makes the main race an hour.

IMO you need a shorter sprint (like 5 laps) and a slightly shorter main race (like 20 laps)

Ok Done and dusted,keep the interest coming guys
Server is now up if anyone want's to get a bit of "testing"
Why the mandatory pitstop? I'm pretty notorious for eating tires for breakfast, but still managed to rather easily get round 18 laps with no pit. 20 laps can't be *that* hard, only thing to worry about is n00bs hitting the tires
Ok I am putting up a pole regarding the pitstop situation
#49 - Jakg
Erm, the last turn is a b*tch if you hit a wall, and the FXO's have a tendency to understeer there.

I say leave it as is
Ok there is a pole up,also server is up

Halford's Racing fun event
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG