The online racing simulator
Lfs Tweak Pwnage
(10 posts, closed, started )
Lfs Tweak Pwnage
Hey guys, I just got tweak for v couple a days ago and me and my freind were making the fastest drag twk/set and he got7:36 and he was bragging and say this is the fastest twk and make a video on youtube and i was getting mad becuse all i got was 7:80, so after he went to sleep i made my own twk/ set becuse i had his and finally after 3-4 hours i pwned him with 7:21..but it wasnt continuous becuse now i cant do it..but i made another set and i get 7:23 continuous lol..so let me know if 7:23 with r1 slicks is fast and tell me what u think of my pwnage
#2 - steve
this thread almost made me have an accidental poopie in my pantys
Yeah... You pwned him good...

:bananadea
#4 - CSU1
Quote from downlikerain :Hey guys, I just got tweak for v couple a days ago and me and my freind were making the fastest drag twk/set and he got7:36 and he was bragging and say this is the fastest twk and make a video on youtube and i was getting mad becuse all i got was 7:80, so after he went to sleep i made my own twk/ set becuse i had his and finally after 3-4 hours i pwned him with 7:21..but it wasnt continuous becuse now i cant do it..but i made another set and i get 7:23 continuous lol..so let me know if 7:23 with r1 slicks is fast and tell me what u think of my pwnage

The longest useless sentence ever, and please, don't show me that I'm wrong. I just don't want to see how people can be drunk or stupid.

edit: forgot to extend ignore list
lol
lol im stupid..ur the one who just waisted his time responding..go mow ur lawn or something...plus its only useless to u becuse u suck
Punctuation is your friend.

The word is spelled "you".

That is all.
No that's not all, the word is also spelled "wasted" unless he did something funky with his time.

There, that's all for sure.
This ranks as one of the most pointless threads, ever.

downlikerain - at least your having fun but there's ne need to tell thousands of strangers from around the world.
This thread is closed

Lfs Tweak Pwnage
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG